Skip to main content

BBUS 23 (includes live feed and episode spoilers)

I must say the sets aren't what they once were either. I quite like the idea of this set but not a huge fan of it basically being a back wall and then a massive screen hung from the roof. I think with there being no audience especially it could do with feeling a bit more substantial.

Back to the show and they're promoting a Double Eviction with a Difference this week. Hopefully it isn't a fake one as I think that should be made clear ahead of nominations if that's the case. BB Canada do actually need to up their game on the twist front too - when you look back on the twists that helped set it apart from BBUSA most of those came in the early years. Since BB6 or so it's been far more routine.

I must say the sets aren't what they once were either. I quite like the idea of this set but not a huge fan of it basically being a back wall and then a massive screen hung from the roof. I think with there being no audience especially it could do with feeling a bit more substantial.

Back to the show and they're promoting a Double Eviction with a Difference this week. Hopefully it isn't a fake one as I think that should be made clear ahead of nominations if that's the case. BB Canada do actually need to up their game on the twist front too - when you look back on the twists that helped set it apart from BBUSA most of those came in the early years. Since BB6 or so it's been far more routine.
I agree. That said the Slice era and the first series on Global were the seasons where production really dared to be different. The rest have been for the most part pretty interchangeable with BBUS. They might not have been the most well thought out twists but at least they tried to do things that were unexpected.

Back