Skip to main content

BBUS 18 - Live Feed Discussion (includes spoilers)

Brekkie

Staff member
To complement Starrys episode thread please use this thread for discussion of events from the live feed and all game related spoilers which are yet to be broadcast.

Last edited:
The new competition (to broadcast Sunday) has led to a third nominee - Paul. Details are vague but from live feed reports it seems there was a mystery winner who then chose the third nominee (so basically an in-house version of the MVP twist from a couple of years back).

The mystery punishment sees the "Category 4" HMs wearing nothing but pixelated underwear.

Da'vonne and Corey join the HoH and nominees in the Veto comp.

Last edited:
Daily updates to happenings in the house can be found on the internet, pretty sure this place has some
www.jokersupdates.com/

So Bronte has just taken her first steps down the Aaryn road to fan favourite - saying she would kick James back to Hong Kong or wherever he came from, and having a mean girls session with the spy girls about how Nicole eats well, but if she wants muscle tone or a better arse she needs to work harder '[the] lazy piece of shit.'

This week already playing out rather nicely. Victor can probably pack his bags.

I just hope Frank can hold out one more week so he's not eligible for the Battleback. Never rated him first time round and not a fan this time around either. On the whole though the Vets are sitting pretty - the newbies pledge to get them out came to nothing.

I just hope Frank can hold out one more week so he's not eligible for the Battleback. Never rated him first time round and not a fan this time around either. On the whole though the Vets are sitting pretty - the newbies pledge to get them out came to nothing.
it might have if Jozea hadn't told Nicole she was his target and that he was the Messiah and running the house...Victor was pretty stupid too

From Nicoles blog http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brothe...expresses-emotion-as-first-hoh-of-the-summer/

"I have quite a few alliances going right now. So, we have the 8 Pack, which I feel pretty great about. I’m in the "Fatal Five," which is an all-girls alliance with the girls in the 8 Pack.

Frank, James, Day, and I have an alliance without a name, too! Apparently, the house has no idea we four are working together, though.

Plus, Corey and I have a Final 2 deal—but, right now, I’m just trying to make it week by week, to be honest!"

The last few days have shown how important the live feed is to the Big Brother concept and it's no surprise BB Aus and BBUK failed without it. (BBUK may continue but it's lost two thirds of it's audience in 6 years)

It began in the lead up to eviction night with the flip of the votes and has been pretty much none stop ever since. Does feel like everything has changed in the last few days and somehow Tiff and Frank are now working together to get Da'vonne out (Tiff won roadkill, nominated Corey who then won Veto). Kind of hope they succeed only for her to win the Battle Back and come back with a vengence!

And also finally after a month in the house Corey has started sleepwalking.

Frank is finally up for eviction, along with Brigitte. James won HoH and nominated them as it's what the house wanted, only for the house to all act surprised by it and blame it on James.

can we watch the live feeds with BBViewer? Ive tried but it wants me to log into CBS...is there a trick to it or is it not for us aussies? It worked for BB Canada but I cant remember how we did it...

The difference is with CBS you have to pay for the feeds, so although I think you can watch with BBViewer it is only if you're a subscriber. Is a free trial available but you'd probably need to use a VPN to sign up for it.

The difference is with CBS you have to pay for the feeds, so although I think you can watch with BBViewer it is only if you're a subscriber. Is a free trial available but you'd probably need to use a VPN to sign up for it.

thanx Brekkie

The Secret Room has been discovered - after a bit of a prompt. They had to dial 211 in the upstairs phone booth to access "Paris", where 12 airline tickets awaited. 11 are one way, but one is a return ticket.

The tickets have been given to each HM who if evicted must give it to Julie on eviction night. She will then reveal if they're going home or if they have a return ticket to the game and will return to the house. If they open the ticket before eviction it is void.

Last edited:
So for once the plan went to plan and Paulie won Veto and Paul put up Da'vonne, who's not happy.

Paulie though has gone from a favourite with the feeders to a villian this weekend with pathetic reactions to Natalie winning the care package - not that you'll saw that on the TV show.

Back