35mdqg1.jpg

wkpsuf.jpg

x1mtu9.jpg

2145oa0.jpg

2uidc13.jpg

2db9pn5.jpg

News:
http://www.bigbrotherxtra.co.uk/?p=5512

Looks nice, but not fantastic, just a basic house..

still having the diary room in the same area...CHANGE IT UP a little C5

Looks nice, but not fantastic, just a basic house..

still having the diary room in the same area...CHANGE IT UP a little C5

Traditionally the DR is always under the stairs... I also think the DR's placement is the least of the problems with this house. I would have preferred a complete remodel as it has been 4 series with the same overall layout. There's also nothing in this design that really stands out for me and it's all very similar to the previous design motifs of last summer and the final C4 series.

The curtains on the walls are odd. Nice house though! I'm excited. I always like all the houses LOL

Really nice house. As well as trails the house design is the other only thing channel 5 have been doing better than channel 4. They've made the house look like a house again.

I'd happily live in it! It's nicer than my house :p

It is what it is, and all it needs to be. It's just where they live, I can't really see what difference it would make if they never changed it at all *shrug*

It really really annoys me how dirty and untidy it looks by the end of the first week. I think if I lived somewhere so nice I'd keep it clean and tidy.

It really really annoys me how dirty and untidy it looks by the end of the first week. I think if I lived somewhere so nice I'd keep it clean and tidy.

What really annoys me is the way they jump all over the couches. In every series they do it. Must be my upbringing but I find it so disrespectful.

Can't wait for BB.. YAY!!

oooh i like it. Only problem i see with it is it doesnt look comphy enough for more than 1 person :/

Back