Skip to main content

BBUK 13 - Fifth nominations (SPOILERS)

What? Why has he gone? Was he removed from the house?

ETA: Seems he's still in although if you were to go by the reaction of people on Digital Spy, he will be out this Friday.

I hope he is.

Last edited:
Yeah, he had a couple of days putting on the irreverent "loveable larrikin" persona immediately upon entering the house, but, like everyone else, was unable to keep up the act and the nasty reality soon became apparent. I hope he goes but I'm not sure how many ppl will vote to keep Becky and Deana.

Therein lies the dilemma huh. Deana is boring, but i wouldn't want an arsehole to win. I support 'vote to save' on the idea that it keeps bigger characters in... but be careful what you wish for!

I should add that Becky's larger than life persona was only maintained for the first few days before she also ran out of steam. Although she had to ramp it up for her secret task. Her and Conor were the two biggest actors in their first respective days in the house, I would say.

Agree on all points. Becky really doesn't bring much to the table. Nor does Deana. I'm quite enjoying the sparring between Arron & Scott. Scott is reaaally coming out of his shell. I guess he doesn't fancy Arron anymore then :D

Can't see Arron going. I reckon it's a toss up between Deana & Conor.

I don't like Deana but I'd really like her to stay. She's the one most likely to cause fights. She says what she thinks, has no tact and will stick up for herself.

It seems to be the bitchiest group around. There is so much backbiting its starting to wear on me and bore me.

Back