Skip to main content

BBUK 13 - Eight eviction (SPOILERS)

I think this eviction was brilliant, although I feel somewhat uncomfortable about her attitude.

I am glad to see Caroline booted out. As much as I love the booing and the audience participation of evictions, I did actually feel quite uncomfortable watching Caroline standing there, clearly looking at people booing the shit out of her. As much as I dislike her, I feel like it could have severe after effects.

Also I think that there are some people that are negatively affected by Big Brother when they leave the house, I think that Caroline's already messed-up brain has been warped. Her reaction on stage and interview with Brian & Bit on the Side was pure nerves and a cover, inside she is feeling disgusting.

Wow! What can you say!

Despite the reaction she stuck to her guns, you've got to respect that honesty!

She basically said "yep, I'm a bitch!"

Very entertaining housemate.

I don't watch bots but there were a few on dspy concerned at her behaviour, quite a few thought she may have been drunk.Excellent result. I'm glad she's out and although I don't like her I don't want any harm to come to her. She's housemate most likely needing psych treatment after BB.

But it's copy cat shit! Harry with the bananas and who was it before that, didn't Jedward spent the budget on bananas and candy?

As much as I dislike her, I feel like it could have severe after effects.

Also I think that there are some people that are negatively affected by Big Brother when they leave the house, I think that Caroline's already messed-up brain has been warped.

Interesting article to read is
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...lard-Morgan-Four-Housemates-Attempted-Suicide

It really isn't a bed of roses after the show... I know Nadia tried to off herself after Ultimate BB poor love...

The chocolate thing WAS hilarious tho. Fuck the smokers.

But she did have moments of looking nervous and there is only so long that she can carry off that "I just don't care" attitude..

Don't get me wrong she totally failed to impress me as a human being or even as an interesting housemate...
But I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up in rehab in a year or so...

I was surprised that it was her and Luke S and not her and Conor as top 2 for eviction tho. But I guess another stroke to Conor's ego before he gets cruelly cut down to size is nothing bad. muahahahahah!

I've seen a few teens on twitter twittering about how hot Conor is. He does have fans.

I was actually surprised at the amount of negative responses Luke S got in comparison to other housemates up for the public vote. I knew that the public weren't liking him (I certainly don't like him) but I was surprised that his was the worst, just under the chant for Caroline to be evicted.

Also, stories have been surfacing regarding Conor and his Uncle working on the production team. If this is true, do you think that his Uncle has any influence over anything that could potentially point to Conor winning?

Back