Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 5 Discussion (16 May, 7:30pm)

What are your thoughts about this season of Big Brother so far?

• It is amazing

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • It is awful

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • It is mixed

Votes: 39 73.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayspie

Adelaide TV EPG: It's battle week - housemates go head-to-head in various challenges. The winners get invited to an Italian feast, and losers on kid's table eating bread and canned spaghetti.

Thread starting disclaimer: In all Australian states and territories it is now the day of the episode in question, as per last years rule, hence why i am posting it so early.

Adelaide TV EPG: It's battle week - housemates go head-to-head in various challenges. The winners get invited to an Italian feast, and losers on kid's table eating bread and canned spaghetti.

Thread starting disclaimer: In all Australian states and territories it is now the day of the episode in question, as per last years rule, hence why i am posting it so early.
If you're in Adelaide, then no, it wouldn't have been. It would have still been around 11pm in WA...

I wonder who will get the fake eviction this season. Surely one of the OG’s. I’m guessing Tim or Drew

…I think out of either Tim or rent-a-dick Drew… it will be Tim… Big Brother knows that Tim is carrying this show and will do everything within it’s power to keep him until the end… he is a ratings machine… whereas rent-a-dick Drew’s story arc is going nowhere… both people in and out of the house will soon get sick and tired of the fake ‘showmance” really quick… its pathetic really… he’s been in the house for 30 seconds and they’re ’in love’… aswell as being cringe to watch such fakery… it’s also a slap in the face to us as viewers and fans if they think that we will swallow that shit… it’s so insulting… cheers.

…these comments were said in the episode 4 thread and because it will probably be more relevant tonight I thought that I’d repost them in this thread… I really feel that ‘rent-a-dick’ Drew will go pretty soon if he continues his ‘showmance’ charade… especially with Tully joining the foray tonight… I hope that he will wake up to himself… cheers.

I want to see Drew in the house without a showmance. If the whole Tully thing didn’t happen in 2013 he had a chance of winning the show. Or at least making it to final 3. But the whole thing with Sam will take up his entire time in the house then on finale night Sonia will ask both Drew and Sam if they are still together and it’ll be awkward just like it was with Christina and Brenton last year. As well as it was awkward with Chad and Sophie the year earlier. Showmances are just cringe and I feel like they don’t really belong in this type of Big Brother…definitely belongs in the original format but not with this one

I'm looking forward to this week. Tully's emergence will be great.. lol seems most folk think she will boohoo a lot. Still, I loves me some Tully.
As to the poll above, yeah its mixed, but that's mainly due to comparing the original BB which was live and weekly public eviction votes, compared to an already recorded show. How far down the track it is pre-recorded.?? Does anyone know?

** I want to know who's been renting out Drews dick?! This is an outrange people.

How far down the track it is pre-recorded.?? Does anyone know?
In the promo last week for tonight's episode, they showed Tully saying that "today is my birthday" presumably on the day she entered the house. According to Google, her birthday is October 18th. So given the last episode was Day 9 and there will probably be a rest day between the last episode and where tonight picks up, they probably started filming around October 6-7.

…evenin’ all… I’ve been looking forward to this episode tonight… all is good until they put on that fucking Liberals Ad ‘there’s a hole in your budget dear Labour dear Labour’… (which they will do)… the other night when they continuously played it I was so pissed off with it that I wrote my version of it and put it on the ‘Politics’ thread a couple of days ago… for those of you who don’t go to that thread… here it is…

🎶 You are fucked dear Liberals dear Liberals dear Liberals
you are fucked dear Liberals you’re going to hell!
why am I fucked asks Scomo asks Scomo asks Scomo
why am I fucked asks Scomo why am I fucked?
because you’re a maggot dear Scomo dear Scomo dear Scomo
you’re a maggot dear Scomo and your policies suck! 🎶

🎶 how can I fix it dear voter dear voter dear voter
how can I fix it dear voter dear voter please how?
too late you fucking moron you moron you moron
too late you moron you moron too late!
suck shit dear Scomo dear Scomo dear Scomo
suck shit you moron you moron it’s way too late! 🎶

🎶 but I don’t wanna go dear voter dear voter dear voter
I don’t wanna go dear voter my ego won’t stand it!
should’ve thought of that you fuckwit you fuckwit you fuckwit
should’ve thought of it fuckwit you’ve had several years
I’ll change dear voter dear voter dear voter
I’ll change dear voter dear voter I’ll change! 🎶

🎶 into what dear Scomo dear Scomo dear Scomo
into what dear Scomo dear Scomo a Snake?
now fuck off dear Scomo dear Scomo dear Scomo
fuck off dear Scomo dear Scomo fuck off
don’t come back you maggot you maggot you maggot
fuck off you scumbag and don’t dare come back! 🎶

…I fucking hate that Ad… that is what they should have sung… now back to Big Brother and ‘rent-a-dick’ Drew and ‘the greatest romance in the History of Big Brother’… yeah………. riiiiiiight!… cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back