• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

BBAU 2021 Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

sirspankalot

traumactised
Secret rooms are a bit hard to claim when they haven't changed the basic floorplan. I don't understand how an attic concept would work given the main bulk of the house didn't have an internal ceiling. That ladder is in the airlock, next to the bedroom, which would make whatever "room" is up there both in sight and earshot of the closest bedroom.

The only rooms we've haven't seen at this point are the garden, the bathroom and the bedrooms.

The jail/dungeon door with the peephole is probably just the bunker; you can tell because it's in the same airlock hallway leading up to it.

Bertrendo

The main shed isn’t tall enough for a second floo anyways, they’ll make the housemate climb up the ladder and then back down and just walk around to the attic.

Danny

Bulge Inspector
Awesome site donor
Yeah, I am expecting a repeat of last season. I really hope I am wrong though by some miracle and it becomes a decent show. (I can dream can’t I? 🤣)
Yeah, I hope they read these comments (Haha, as if) and make the show awesome. I get it's prerecorded, but they could still make the show great even with a prerecorded format.

Having BB is better then no BB, I guess.