Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 30 Discussion (28 June, 7:30pm)

What should be the deciding factor of the winner?

• Biggest sob story

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Most in need of the money

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Biggest game moves

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Best in challenges

• Best looking

• Most entertaining

Votes: 33 61.1%

• Total voters
It's still shocking to me these people let Marley walk right to the end lol.

Totally. I was expecting him to be in the top 3 from the spoilers, so it did skew my perception but I constantly looked at no one in the house being able to beat him in the top 3.

Marley honestly seems like a great guy, I couldn't at all resent or be upset at him winning. That said, the underdog supporter in me voted for Christina. Although Marley will take it in a landslide and I can't be angry at that. Although Marley has a vibe where it seems things just come easy. Good karma, good things aspect to it. He just kind of seems a happy nice guy, that goes along with the flow, not too much thought or effort, good things, little resistance and you can't resent him for it. Although of course he has struggles and stuff. I think he seems like someone that doesn't get in his own way, because he's just good vibes and not thinking too much. People therefor don't get in his way. Which is what happened in the house, putting him on a train to victory.

Although my sick dark side would have found it hilarious if Ari or Danny would have won over him.

A few final comments from me on this season and the last few shows ...

Did Marley ever play his second eye immunity? I don't recall seeing that.

Ari seems to be way too "spoilt brat" for my liking. I get a vibe that everything in life has been handed to him on a silver plate. Storming out the first time he was fake evicted, and then, tonight, telling Marley to do what is right for himself before storming out again after being evicted and only acknowledging SJ and Christina; snobbing Marley. How entitled. How rude.

Danny played the best game this season, period. Best Australian BB player ever? Yes, I think so. Tim Dormer from BB 10 was fantastic, but I think Danny was better.

Tilly was great value. Good to watch. Such a shame how she exited the show with that random chance box pick crap ... especially after being locked in that mirror room for that length of time.

I don't necessarily like this format of the show ... but, despite what others may think and/or have said and commented in these and other forums, I found this season very entertaining and enjoyable to watch. Especially with some of the tense evictions in the last two weeks. I found myself yelling "Yes!" and punching the air a few times for more than one of those evictions.

Once again, this forum has made the BB show more fun. Funny comments, good banter, great opinions, everything. Thanks again everybody.

Personally, I would have liked Danny to win. But the kids (Danny's words) played him and got him evicted. Fair enough, well played. I voted for Marley.

Last edited:
SJ has said if she wins she will give Marley some of the prize, as well as another HM who she has said should have got to the final. I'm guessing she means Tilly!

I have voted and fingers crossed that Marley wins Big Brother Australia 2021!
🙂

Sadly that's exactly what we got.

And what the hell was with Big Brother buying into it by massively manipulating the sappy tendencies of a certain portion of viewers?
"Marley, I can't help but notice you looking into the sky. Is that because your mother is watching over you?"
SHAMELESS manipulation (and of course it will work, Marley had the perfect winners edit tonight).
Marley's edit was perfect the moment he was introduced on the show in week 1.

I agree. Ari is a little rat but I was hoping he might upset the 'Marley to win' apple cart and pull off the last nomination challenge. :)
I would have liked that, if only because he might have voted out SJ or Marley, thus making the leaked F3 even more wrong. That would have been hilarious.

Ok, I'm in the US and after reading through the pages here and Googling AU and lockdowns affecting the finale, I am speechless... I knew awhile back y'all had some tough lockdowns, but the US compared nothing to yours. We had crowd controls, mask mandates and essential workers only in public working for quite sometime, but we had less strict rules. It sucked, I just hated being isolated. I followed all the regulations as the majority. (where I am no one got in trouble for not) Now we are essentially open in all 50 states. Honor system of mask wearing for non-vaccinated, but yeah that isn't happening. I rarely see anyone masked anymore. We have hundreds of new cases every day yet are told to just be cautious.

What will happen now for the finale? No audience? Just taped or Zoomed with Sonja? I feel for those whom said they have tickets here, but can't go. Covid sucks, but it's going to be here for a long time, vacz or not. My sister was vacz in March and got it in May. So... I'm sorry to hear about your newest lockdown.

I want Marley to win. Reason is that he played a fair game that I saw. Christina came back in the end, but she didn't develop much first half, IMO. I love SJ, but it seemed to me she was kept as a vote throughout. She's a remarkable woman for making it as far as she did. Now Ari, as much as I disliked him he played a good manipulation game and they all knew he wasn't trustworthy, but fell for his speech time and time again. The kid played well.
'

Ok, I'm in the US and after reading through the pages here and Googling AU and lockdowns affecting the finale, I am speechless... I knew awhile back y'all had some tough lockdowns, but the US compared nothing to yours. We had crowd controls, mask mandates and essential workers only in public working for quite sometime, but we had less strict rules. It sucked, I just hated being isolated. I followed all the regulations as the majority. (where I am no one got in trouble for not) Now we are essentially open in all 50 states. Honor system of mask wearing for non-vaccinated, but yeah that isn't happening. I rarely see anyone masked anymore. We have hundreds of new cases every day yet are told to just be cautious.

What will happen now for the finale? No audience? Just taped or Zoomed with Sonja? I feel for those whom said they have tickets here, but can't go. Covid sucks, but it's going to be here for a long time, vacz or not. My sister was vacz in March and got it in May. So... I'm sorry to hear about your newest lockdown.

I want Marley to win. Reason is that he played a fair game that I saw. Christina came back in the end, but she didn't develop much first half, IMO. I love SJ, but it seemed to me she was kept as a vote throughout. She's a remarkable woman for making it as far as she did. Now Ari, as much as I disliked him he played a good manipulation game and they all knew he wasn't trustworthy, but fell for his speech time and time again. The kid played well.
'

Finale will still continue as planned, just without a crowd.

Now we are essentially open in all 50 states. Honor system of mask wearing for non-vaccinated, but yeah that isn't happening. I rarely see anyone masked anymore. We have hundreds of new cases every day yet are told to just be cautious.
Difference being in Australia only 4% of people are fully vaccinated. Partly because supply of AZ was low/slow - and also because there is a three month wait between the two shots.

And what the hell was with Big Brother buying into it by massively manipulating the sappy tendencies of a certain portion of viewers?
"Marley, I can't help but notice you looking into the sky. Is that because your mother is watching over you?"
SHAMELESS manipulation (and of course it will work, Marley had the perfect winners edit tonight).
I hate when they do that. Shameful.

Back