Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 29 Discussion (23 June, 7:30pm)

Are you glad that this season is nearly over?

• Yes

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Fuck Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters
Didn’t quite work there KTOM. 😕
giphy.gif

He was and hopefully still is.
I am the opposite of his sexual persuasion and im a pretty open liberal guy but he made me blush. With unmitigated glee.
He made me laugh out loud and caused the painful loss of much spat out wine.
I’ve missed his input! 😂 We love you @Blobby! Please come back.

Ari has comments disabled on all his recent Instagram posts. His most recent one with comments enabled was filled with shit like “snake” and “spineless girl” from Danny fans I’m guessing. Seems like he also disabled comments on that post as I was reading through it. Pretty pathetic of people tbh
Ugh, Danny fans are idiots. For the first three quarters of the show he revelled in being sneaky, insincere, duplicitous and strategic (which was great!), then when it suited his game, flipped to being a "sincere" man of his word. I've enjoyed watching Danny play, but I've also enjoyed Ari. He's been gleefully, unapologetically strategic and comes across more as a naughty little imp than a snake.

I think it's ironic that Marley presents himself as an ethical player. Early on, he was fully into sneaky gameplay along with Katie and Jessie; he was just smart enough to play a low key game and avoid elimination. All this BS about shaking Danny's hand and being a man of his word...he's putting his public image as a straight up guy ahead of actually being a straight up guy by throwing a long standing friend under the bus? Just goes to show how much his word really is worth. Props to him for being strategic - it is, after all, a game. No one should be mad at any of the contestants for doing what they need to win, although some have more charm than others, and some have just come off as annoying hypocrites (*cough* Jess *cough*).

It would have been a better strategy for Christina to evict SJ tonight, leaving Danny in the house, who would be gunning for Ari, thus securing Christina a top three position. Ari's strategising is a lot more unpredictable than Danny's wrath.

Back