Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 28 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

How do you take your martini?

• Shaken

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Mixed

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

MADONNA

Scalp collector
SJ dressed like the six-year-old daughter of a Centrelink mum pushing around a $49 pram.

prod_20059567912
Oddly SPECIFIC

1DQNVTZC_o.gif

Afflllate

I think she'll be forced to put Ari or SJ Up hoping they'll win the challenge since she went all out with the Marley for F3! declaration last episode.

timmy

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
Wait, Virgin is offering incentives to get vaccinated? There was that French ad showing being vaccinated allows things to open up.. and I suggested they just need an Aussie version with people boarding flights to Bali to get Aussies motivated.

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
Wait, Virgin is offering incentives to get vaccinated? There was that French ad showing being vaccinated allows things to open up.. and I suggested they just need an Aussie version with people boarding flights to Bali to get Aussies motivated.
Sign. Me. Up.
I get my second shot on Thursday!

KTOM

Luxury Escapes

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
Luxury Escapes
Ohhh I did see that on OzBargain. As if I can afford a ‘luxury’ holiday even with 200 off. May as well be 2000 off…