Skip to main content

BB US Season 19: Summer of Temptation

Do you hate yourself then?

JL4Rm.gif

Exactly, though it is at least somewhat acknowledged by the producers now and there is definately an undercurrent beginning to emerge of people who don't want to play to Paul's tune - but they're still not willing to do anything about it. It seems likely he'll get his way this week and Jess will probably go. I'd imagine they'll be a double next week (usually is first week of jury) so Cody is almost certainly a goner so maybe that will kick the season into gear once the common enemy is gone.
I dont think so. All that will happen is that the "pagonging" will continue as each of them vie to be Pauls lapdog at final 2 ala Survivor Redemption Island where the minions Boston Rob took to the final were even touting him as the winner to the jury. Here each of them think that they are Pauls #2 and none of them will do anything to jeopardize that so will continue to do exactly what he says each week. Ive basically signed off and expect the last several weeks to be deathly dull as the bearded hideously tattooed garden gnome pulls the puppet strings on the way to his inevitable victory.

And even if they did turn on Paul I despise virtually everyone left anyway so couldnt care less who wins. I hate these people. Terrible season. Terrible cast of unlikeable people. Terrible gameplay by the entire cast, including the overplaying probable winner who was lucky he was blessed with a completely braindead cast of minions plus a huge advantage early.

Yes, think I'm signing out of this season too. It's just become a dullfest despite a promising start and it feels like it's beyond saving now. Seems like it'll be rinse and repeat on Mark and Elena once Cody has gone.

Always dangerous being a Vet in BB - I quite liked Paul last year but thanks to the situation he's found himself in this year *and acknowledging he's playing a game - and playing it with a house of fools) he'll now go down as the person who killed BB19. I suspect the show has another twist of some sort coming in the next couple of weeks but that's unlikely to liven things up IMO, although if they did America's HoH and Paul was nominated it would be very satisfying to see his reaction to getting an #OverwhelmingNo.

These people are ALL playing for Paul to win. Alex and Jason have both actually stated this, that they would be happy with second place. Another rig for Paul was that he actually has a pre existing relationship with Raven as well so neither her or dull as dishwater Matt will be voting Paul out anytime soon. So barring some unforseen HOH wins the predicted boot order now should be 1. mark 2. Kevin 3. Matt 4.Raven 5. Jason 6. Alex with Paul going to final 3 with Christmas and Josh.

Christmas could be the spanner in the works at final 3 however if she somehow wins a competition...she might just take Josh for the easy win if she gets to choose and despite the fact she's a nasty nasty bitch she could win. In any event Im not going to watch, just follow things as they happen occasionally on another message board which follows the live feeds. This was the worst season of BBUS ever.

And one last thing. Jessica plans to pop the question to Cody on the live finale, hoping to steal the hideously tattooed rotten toothed bearded dwarf's big moment in the spotlight.

Nothing for a couple of weeks? I guess that everyone here stopped watching like I did. What a vile cast. Whoever wins its a travesty.

Christmas could be the spanner in the works at final 3 however if she somehow wins a competition...she might just take Josh for the easy win if she gets to choose and despite the fact she's a nasty nasty bitch she could win. In any event Im not going to watch, just follow things as they happen occasionally on another message board which follows the live feeds. This was the worst season of BBUS ever.
A shame really Christmas got hampered by injury as she might have actually played the game otherwise. Agree it's the worst season ever - they're down to the final 6 or 7 now and still playing Paul's game, even to the point where he's telling them what order to drop out of the HoH comps and the nominees he's putting on the block (as he is HoH every bloody week!) are willing to throw the Veto to Paul so Paul is safe too.

That HoH comp was the lamest thing on TV...
But hey its amusing to see all of them fall into line and be manipulated...

Many of these people have deluded themselves into thinking that...not only they are loved by the fans but that they are actually a congenial group....Xmas actually said that. They are in for a huge shock when they leave the house and they deserve it for being the biggest collection of assholes in one place that any version of Big Brother has ever seen. I stopped watching a couple of weeks ago and follow it casually on an update board which lets me know if any of the episodes are worth watching..

They arent.

I gave up before the last double eviction - just wasn't enjoying it. Hamsterwatch is enough. The season did surprise us last night though, but that was Julie (not the HGs) - so I'll post another thread for that.

Last nights double just showed how stupid they are - was a blindside all arranged by Paul with Paul thinking he'd done it in a way to keep the blood off his hand - and within the house he's got away with it, but Josh called it out on his exit video and Jason saw straight through it. Perhaps Josh is smarter than we think - he voted against the house in the second eviction too (where Paul wasn't nomianted).

Back