Skip to main content

BB Survey I wish to send to Nine :)

daveo

Ultimate Big Brother fan!
Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this but I'm conducting a Survey for Big Brother and I'd like to get the widest range of Big Brother fans to answer the questions and seeing as I know how alot of Big Brother fans on here feel about the current series I think here would be the best place to post this survey.

I plan on sending the results to The Nine Network and Endemol Southern Star

http://t.co/g0sczWLKLF

I'd really appreciate it if you could sign and If you'd like to see the results I'd be happy to post them on here :)

Regards
:)

Done :) I answered NO to the spin off show because I'd rather just an uncut show by itself not one of those panel shows - they have been done before and were terrible.

now that they know you've posted it here, there's no way they'll take it seriously hahaha
but good survey anyway, you need more options than just love, hate or don't mind.
I like somethings, but not love them, just like I dislike, but not hate.
just a suggestion for improvement :)

Could you put this question to Channel 9 please.

When are you finally going to fix the auto playlist in the live video updates on the OS. It never worked last year and it only worked for about 2 days this year. Channel 9 fix your website.

I wish I could have elaborated on my answer to question 9. I would like to tell Alex and Chris exactly what I think.
Would input on this thread be welcomed?

...you need more options than just love, hate or don't mind.
I like somethings, but not love them, just like I dislike, but not hate...

Indeed. Our language is colourful - don't let us dumb it down by using superlatives only.

I wish I could have elaborated on my answer to question 9. I would like to tell Alex and Chris exactly what I think.
Same. There was an option to expand your answer on every single one but I didn't feel the need to and than Question 9 came up and I thought perfect I need to add more to this than just the multiple choice options and there wasn't a box.

Same. There was an option to expand your answer on every single one but I didn't feel the need to and than Question 9 came up and I thought perfect I need to add more to this than just the multiple choice options and there wasn't a box.

Maybe the Producers don't like to invite personal criticism. Doesn't suprise me in the slightest.

I know for sure that they definitely love dishing out criticism, though. Ain't that a double-standard?

Last edited:
Done :) It is nice to be able to have a say about BB where ever it go :) Thank you

I'll include that in the report I'm making if there is any in this thread - however most boxes apart from the Alex and Mike Goldman one invite an extra comment -

I'm actually quite surprised by some of the results especially with the fact that people still want the Daily Show at 7pm

Last edited:

Same, I would of said "Do go visit Dirt Monkey on YouTube and go through their Big Brother Australia Playlists around 2003-2004-2005-2006-2007. Not 2008 because 2008 was crap" They might learn a lot from watching past seasons... ALOT!

Thanks you guys for making this point. Considered it when I just did the survey - so shove some production notes/suggestions & so on in another question box.
I shoved mine in the question before regarding Sonia hosting - with a heading, production notes/suggestions:)
Not too nasty, slow down, stop with the game show/soapy format, is basically what I said using better English:)

Completed. Thanks for the chance to share my views even if it doesn't change anything! Every vote counts...oh wait I mean every survey counts!

Done. Great survey. I would also be interested in seeing the results once it's finished.

Cool poll. I got kinda sad about the Mike Goldman question... you'd think after 10 seasons he'd have a bigger role on the show :(

Back