Skip to main content

BB struggling to pull an audience? Tickets now 50% off

marquisite

Original BB Fanatic
Staff member
Administrator
So in the last few weeks the crowds have been looking smaller and smaller on TV. Turns out, Gold C and Silver C are no longer being sold online. Even then, with only the middle two aisles A/B and the smaller D aisle on sale, there are still plenty of unsold seats to tomorrow's eviction. E.g. Silver A is only 50% sold and Silver B 35% sold.

bbau9-2014-ticketbooth-oct28-eviction-tomorrow-seats.jpg

As such, ticket prices are now being reduced to 50% off with the coupon code BB_50%Offer. Which means silver is $15, Gold $20, VIP $25 (not including the $2.10 ticketbooth service charge).

The combination of time zone differences and an earlier show on Tuesday (7:30 pm AEDT, or 6:30 pm in Qld) no doubt is contributing to the dwindling numbers in the live audience, even without considering that all the other problems with editing, too many stunts, etc.

When entering the coupon it comes up as a Passholder discount however the coupon is already posted on the internet and "out there"

The housemates are not delivering enough entertainment value. I think the new housemates was a smart move, time to shake things up.

People have to pay to be in a television show audience?? That's hilarious. People actually do pay to be there?? :facepalm:

shake things up.
missny-frustrated.gif

I was at the Gold Coast on holiday last Wednesday last week and didn't bother going.

Why anyone would pay $50 to go to one of these shows is beyond me. Not even X-Factor Australia charges for going to their shows and at least the audience gets shown more on that show!

Back