Skip to main content

BB setting Penny up for the win?

goroos1994

To me it seems transparent that BB are setting up Penny for the win. Just going by her edit in the last week or so - it's been extremely positive.

What do you think?

I think you are mistaken... it is not BBAU setting Penny up for the win but I. A Penny win would make me very happy.
You do realise that the producers decide who wins? It all depends on who the producers choose to show and whether they portray them positively or negatively. If the producers don't want someone to win, they'll obviously give them little airtime and/or a negative edit. But Penny has received quite a lot of airtime - most of which has been positive.

You do realise that the producers decide who wins? It all depends on who the producers choose to show and whether they portray them positively or negatively. If the producers don't want someone to win, they'll obviously give them little airtime and/or a negative edit. But Penny has received quite a lot of airtime - most of which has been positive.

Not this time. This time I am deciding.

Penny is setting herself up for the win by not getting drawn into the girls club, engaging in male bashing, and making decisions for herself.

I think some people saw her initially as easy to manipulate, not realising she could see through them. She would have a lot of experience in fakers, manipulaters and false friends in the dance world where even getting to audition for a show, let alone get on a show is cut throat. And competitions are as much about what goes on behind the stage, as what goes on on the stage.

Good on her if she wins. She is likeable, has a personality, and shows some real emotion. She may not the the most articulate one there, but her enthusiasm makes up for that tenfold. The producers can't show a bad edit of her if there is nothing to show.

She has come in so late in the game that I don't think its possible for the producers to MAKE her win with airtime etc. they can put her in a good light, but in the end the rest of the HMs have a larger fanbase and more committed voters as they've been around longer. If anything it'll just even out the odds and increase her fanbase a little. In saying that I actually would like Penny to win.. If only she was in it from the start

You do realise that the producers decide who wins? It all depends on who the producers choose to show and whether they portray them positively or negatively. If the producers don't want someone to win, they'll obviously give them little airtime and/or a negative edit.

Then why the fuck do they have public voting if it's not us who get to decide? No wonder so many people across all social media said they weren't voting this year because what's the point if the producers are just going to rig it the way THEY want. Who gives a fuck what they want, they're not making the show for themselves.

They also can't jump down HMs' throats when they mention editing because that's EXACTLY what is happening, and the evicted HMs have confirmed it.

DID YOU GET THAT, ALEX???

Then why the fuck do they have public voting if it's not us who get to decide? No wonder so many people across all social media said they weren't voting this year because what's the point if the producers are just going to rig it the way THEY want. Who gives a fuck what they want, they're not making the show for themselves.

They also can't jump down HMs' throats when they mention editing because that's EXACTLY what is happening, and the evicted HMs have confirmed it.

DID YOU GET THAT, ALEX???
Our votes do get counted, otherwise it would be illegal to have us vote. I don't think 9 would risk that just to have their favourite win. They give certain housemates a good/bad edit but in the end it's up to the public to vote.
In saying that though, I don't vote. And its due to the editing, we see what they want us to see. But they don't rig the votes.

I think Penny s this year's Boog. A fun, lively housemate that will gain public support, but won't have enough to win.
And of course they're showing lots of her, because who wants to see David and Ryan bitch about the girls bitching any more than we have already seen?

Of course it is set up to finish a certain way...Anyone every watch the LOGIES? network publicists would buy TV week by the thousands and vote for their stars. Then it went online and the cheating has increased. Same on this show. BB runs the show. It is not about you the viewer but obtaining top dollar for the ads, that's why it ends this year.

Of course it is set up to finish a certain way...Anyone every watch the LOGIES? network publicists would buy TV week by the thousands and vote for their stars. Then it went online and the cheating has increased. Same on this show. BB runs the show. It is not about you the viewer but obtaining top dollar for the ads, that's why it ends this year.
Are there really still people around who think the voters decide ??? :)

I'd love for Penny to win, but I REALLY want her to make it to the final 3. She would be classic on finale night.
I must say I really didn't like her when she first came in but definitely have warmed to her and would not be upset if she was in the final.

Back