Skip to main content

BB setting Penny up for the win?

We need to get Penny through the final 3, she definitely brings entatainment and positivity to the house, unlike Lina. Also, Boog was a nasty horrible creature, and I cringed watching her. She is nothing like Penny! What does it take to make your day, A PENNY! I think it was? Someone correct me now.

To me it seems transparent that BB are setting up Penny for the win. Just going by her edit in the last week or so - it's been extremely positive.

What do you think?

Please. bonk.gif She at least did it herself, Sky one the other hand is indeed being pushed by the producers. Skye and Travis have gotten a lot of attention when they were nominated (and even when not) If it is vote to save the producers have even more power. it depends a lot of if when you are nommed,you are shown in the episodes before eviction.

I like Penny, and I also like Lina, and wouldnt be unhappy if either of them won... BUT...

The majority of the voting public won't allow an intruder to win. Sure intruders have made it to the final, but the majority of Australia would see it as unfair due to the other 4 who have been in since the start.

So setting her up for a win? Not gonna happen.

I wish BB was pushing Penny for the win!
Priya winning would be the best image for BBAU.
Skye winning would be an embarrassment to all of Australia.
Travis winning is ok, but predictable.
Ryan winning would be sad... he did nothing but smirk his way through the season.
That other girl winning... haha

Back