Skip to main content

Bb facebook

l.a.r.a

Awesome site donor
I have just been on BB Facebook and was surprised to read 95% at least against BB. I don't really post in Facebook and never in Twitter.

I was wondering if Facebook would have some influence on BB being back next year?
Surely people posting on Facebook are there just to say something negative?

I like BB but won't post on Facebook to say I like the show. This forum is where I would come to say what I think about BB.

ps Why is my tittle Bb when I wrote BB?

Last edited:
I've seen the negative comments, but I wouldn't say 95%. Or even 50%. You just notice them a lot more, and a lot of the people who like the show probably aren't commenting, just liking the posts.

Actually, even of all the media articles (online and in newspapers) since it started this year I am yet to see a positive comment about it. I'm actually getting quite concerned. Nearly every single review so far has slammed the show in some way, some of them completely unnecessarily and clearly just for the sake of doing so.

It's really unfair.

In today's Herald Sun they dedicated a whole section to readers' comments totally bashing the show.

It's ridiculous how the media have come out with pitchforks against it this year. It's not even that bad.

Actually, even of all the media articles (online and in newspapers) since it started this year I am yet to see a positive comment about it. I'm actually getting quite concerned. Nearly every single review so far has slammed the show in some way, some of them completely unnecessarily and clearly just for the sake of doing so.

It's really unfair.

In today's Herald Sun they dedicated a whole section to readers' comments totally bashing the show.

It's ridiculous how the media have come out with pitchforks against it this year. It's not even that bad.

I wish there was a LIKE button on these forums - would save me having to write "hear hear" LOL!

It's really unfair.

Yes exactly.

I was really shock about the negative comment and the lack of positive comment about the show. That's why I am worried that C9 will take note of that :(

Wormow, unfortunately if you go on Facebook from C9 you will see it is a least 95% negative :(

https://www.facebook.com/Channel9

It's really unfair.

Maybe NewsLtd are just sore at FairFax getting the jump on them. :)

People complain all the time.

If the ratings are there, BB will continue.
Im hoping no idiot house mate decides to do something real stupid like the turkey slap incident years ago because then all the boring oldies will be complaining and it will be bye bye big brother forever

Im hoping no idiot house mate decides to do something real stupid like the turkey slap incident years ago because then all the boring oldies will be complaining and it will be bye bye big brother forever
IF it ever happened now it would NEVER EVER be mentioned or shown or discussed at all. We would literally NEVER know if something happened.

Back