Skip to main content

BB Canada - Premiere's March 4th

Interesting that they've gone with a very generic intro to this series... So far the only advert's that have been released have teased this series as "supersized" and the typical throwbacks to prior series.

So 12 weeks rather than 10 - hopefully that means they won't throw someone out in the first couple of shows but I doubt it. That has been the standard with BB Canada in every season and is pretty much always the case with BBUSA now.

Suspect it does mean they'll be a returning evictee at some point in the season.

House pics:

bbcan8-Backyard_14.jpg

bbcan8-upstairs_13.jpg

bbcan8-Kitchen_04.jpg

bbcan8-Hottub_12.jpg

bbcan8-HOH-room.jpg

bbcan8-bathroom_08.jpg

bbcan8-DR_13.jpg

bbcan8-DR_19.jpg

House is looking pretty uninspired so far... House tour will air on ET Canada, March 1st.

Cast reveal is tomorrow night.

Rabid fans on Twitter are once again convinced the twits is All-Stars or Rookies vs Vets.

once again convinced the twits

unintentional pun? hahaha

I'll check this out. I feel like BBCan is never quite as fun as BBUSA, but I think that's in part due to BBUSA leaning into its own exaggerations whereas BBCan seems to want to take itself more seriously than that. Still, I'm hopeful the Pretty Boy domination last year leads to more interesting gameplay this year.

I think you've got BBCan and BBUSA mixed up there - most people say it's the other way round.

Cast has been released today - it is 16 newbies. There is also a viewer poll to save an undetermined number of players from the first eviction.

I think you've got BBCan and BBUSA mixed up there - most people say it's the other way round.

Cast has been released today - it is 16 newbies. There is also a viewer poll to save an undetermined number of players from the first eviction.

The rumour comes up with both series... 🙄

The ET special was a pretty decent watch - and the house is spectacular, certainly the best since BB Canada 3 - and it might even better that. You can see that thought has gone into every inch of space, and think that is the best Have Not Room ever.

She was very much commanding the show from her bed. An obvious early boot I'd have thought.

Anyway, last week "Canada - please vote for your favourite so we can tell a few of the HMs the country don't like them".

This week "Canada, #BeKind"

Not to surprising but the eviction shows will have no live audience until further notice.

Back