Skip to main content

BB Canada 7 - Discussion

Kingston

Canadian Royalty
I was pretty impressed... I feel like the last few years the premier has left a lot to be desired... The group they’ve chosen this year while typical of BBCAN are decent... No real standouts right now but interested to see what kind of dynamic the have... The twist is more of an overlying theme rather than a bunch of ideas they’ve scribbled down on a cocktail napkin and drawn out of a hat... Also interested to see how it progresses...

That said I can’t say I’m really that excited for yet another vote in... By now it’s expected rather than not and no matter how interesting they’re nothing more than an easy pre-jury target... It’s been done and far too overplayed in recent series...

I’m also interested in seeing if some of the pre-season rumours are true... “Apparently”
Kyra quit

First eviction:

Laura was evicted unanimously

Vote in results:

Cory

Last edited:
While I was disappointed with the result of the eviction it’s been a decent start to the series... The lack of a PoV this week has certainly been an improvement... While we’ve still have a ton of content skipped over it has felt less rushed than in previous premieres...

The downside has still been the vote in... The task that Cory was given was a bit underwhelming... She seems decent enough though...

Also is it just me or do the DR sessions this year feel more authentic than they normally do? Like they’ve asked HG’s to tone it down a bit? Overall the show feels less “scripted” in general...

Completely agree scrapping the Veto in week one worked well, not just for the abridged two show "week", but also it made the first HoH worth winning.

I don't think they've done an "instant eviction" since the third series so wouldn't mind that returning, though ideally as the second of a double eviction show rather than shutting down the feeds for a few days.

To early to comment much on the cast or twists, though do agree the voting in twist was somewhat unnecessary.

whilst I already know the eviction result and new hoh etc from watching live feeds I can’t wait to watch the broadcast episode to see the scramble and the arguing in the aftermath of the eviction
unfortunately ep5 seems so far to have been taken down
how do i get around dm saying a clip is age restricted ... im older than dirt ffs ... lemme see it🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maki. 5-5 vote and Dane had to break the tie

Chelsea

Damien and Kiera

pfft the ep didnt show the fallout after eviction being tied at all ... in the feeds it sounded like it really hit the fan
disappointing

I was catching up and the last HoH competition was clearly a farce as Dane was eating pizza at the buzzer, I don't know why the producers would want to help the 'pretty boys' alliance.

Trying to make my mind up on this season - hasn't really hit it's stride yet. I think if Dane goes in the doubles things will improve- he's dominating it too much at the moment and just isn't that likeable.

Not sure how the vote is falling this week (and I like to keep it that way) but would much rather Chelsea stayed than Kyra.

did you love the editting fail when Dane met Kaela G at Wendy’s? Teeth in - teeth out ... teeth in .... teeth out ... teeth in ...oh ffs just leave them out!!!

Won't spoiler the HoH or the winner of the Blood Veto, but this is how that went down, but still unknown exactly what it entails.

Seems rather than a secret find that all the HGs ultimately were able to discover Leon's Lounge, but anyone trying to take the Blood Veto set an alarm off. Ultimately who won it was just a house discussion where they had to come to a unanimous outcome, otherwise nobody won it. Not much known about the power.

“so then he was saying whatever whatever and then he like said like whatever and eventually then she came in and they were talking and he said whatever whatever”

guess who 😐🤪

its driving me nuts ...

This season just not kicking into gear - that's what happens when a fairly unlikeable person or group dominates the house. Really don't think the season will begin until Dane goes.

This season just not kicking into gear - that's what happens when a fairly unlikeable person or group dominates the house. Really don't think the season will begin until Dane goes.

Casting has been BBCAN’s downfall for some time now... To be honest they really need to rid the casting process of Robin Kass... The handful of American series she’s been absent for in the last few years have been all around more enjoyable and had much more likeable characters...

While the start of this series seemed promising and well thought out I gave up when it became clear that the boys would dominate...

Back