Skip to main content

BB Canada 2017

crimmy

Awesome site donor
sorry for quality of the pics ... just copying over here if anyone is interested ...

The Big Brother Canada 5 cast has been announced and with it comes familiar faces to the BBCAN franchise as returning players are in the mix for the fifth season premiering next week on Global!

bbcan5-cast-hdr-01-560x325.jpg

Following in the style of past seasons Big Brother Canada is rolling out their cast reveal in waves with the first eight of the expected sixteen HGs being announced this morning with more to come soon. In this batch we’ve got four returning HGs and four new faces. Check them out below.

So far we’ve got half of the cast revealed and that’s included former HGs from seasons one through three which makes it seem obvious we’ll get at least one from the latest season as well and probably a few more from the other seasons with two already from BBCAN3. Anyone that you particularly hope to see returning in the second batch of names?

Overall it’s another young crowd with everyone but Bruno in the first group being aged 23-25. Wow that’s a really young group, but we’ve got another round of BBCAN5 cast reveals to go so maybe we’ll see things balanced out, but I wouldn’t hold my breath on that. Check them all out below and see what you think of this season’s cast ahead of the March 15th premiere.

Big Brother Canada 5 Cast

Bruno Ielo

Dre Gwenaelle

Emily Hawkin

Bruno Ielo
Hometown: Ottawa, ON
Previous season: BBCAN3

Dre Gwenaelle
Hometown: Montreal, QC

Emily Hawkin
Hometown: Toronto, ON

Gary Levy

Kevin Martin

Mark Chrysler

Gary Levy
Hometown: Toronto, ON
Previous season: BBCAN1

Kevin Martin
Hometown: Calgary, AB
Previous season: BBCAN3

Mark Chrysler
Hometown: Edmonton, AB

Neda Kalantar

William Laprise Desbiens

Neda Kalantar.
Hometown: Vancouver, BC
Previous season: BBCAN2

William Laprise Desbiens
Hometown: Trois-Rivieres, QC

http://canada.bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-canada-5-cast/

Can you send me a link to watch, pllllllllllease?!

And hello Ms Crimster, welcome back.

Can you send me a link to watch, pllllllllllease?!

And hello Ms Crimster, welcome back.
Hi Trala - haven't any idea about links as haven't looked into how to watch it (yet) - but if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated :)

Hope all is good in your world
:)

Reactions: Tee
http://getreallol.com/big-brother-canada-news-and-your-final-contestants-for-bbcan-5-are/

The total list is now composed for Season 5 of BBCanada. I hope you are as excited as I am. This list includes 4 returnees as well as 4 newbies. For me, I always like seeing a familiar face, but do prefer a season with total newbies!

secon-set-cropped-600x328.png

Our first returner is Ika Wong. Ika promises to bring attitude to this season! (We hope so…we live for drama!) She is a 32-year-old Financial Services manager from Thornhill, ON. Her strategy is to hope there are bigger targets in the house than she is and not go home week one (Noone wants to go home week one…LOL).

ika-349x400.png

The second returnee is Dallas Cormier. Dallas was voted out by his allies…OUCH! Dallas is a 25-year-old lobster fisherman and welder. Dallas states you can’t have a strategy set in stone going in, but he is going to try and really get to know people better this time. (Working on the social game, eh?!)

dallas-310x400.png

Our third returner is Sindy Nguyen. She is known for slaying at competitions, but can she improve that social game this time around? Sindy is a 27-year-old Beauty Queen from Toronto, ON. (I have all kinds of preconceived notions about her already….we will stay tuned to see if any of them pan out!)

sindy-308x400.png

The fourth and final returning player is Cassandra Shahinfar. She is well know for being deceitful and cunning in her season. Will she continue along these lines for this season? She says she plans to switch up her strategy, but wants to make her fellow contestants think she’s still playing the same way. (Well that’s not confusing at all! LOL) She is a 23-year-old Marketing Manager from Winnipeg, MB.

cass.png

Demetres Giannitsos is a 25-year-old oil field instrument technician from Edson, AB. He describes him self as self-possessed. He loves working out and wants to align with other alpha males to make it to the end. (Unfortunately, this is a strategy that sometimes works.)

Demetres-331x400.png

The token mother of the house is Karen Singbeil. She is a 53-year-old real estate broker from Victoria, BC. Her strategy is going to be to create multiple alliances that don’t know about each other. (Oh yeah I don’t see anything that could go wrong there!)

karen-333x400.png

Dillon Carman is a 30-year-old professional boxer from Madoc, ON. He is sure to be a strong competitor at physical competitions and as a self-described teddy bear might be able to kill at the social game aspect as well. His strategy is to “wing it” (yeah good luck with that buddy!).

dillion-338x400.png

Jackie McCurrack is a 22-year-old professional pizza maker (is that for real a thing or is she trying to make herself sound better?!) from Port Coquitlam, BC. So it kind of sounds like her strategy is to float through the season. She wants to lay low the first couple of weeks and then find a guy who can protect her. (Not a fan of this strategy at all!)

Jackie-329x400.png

the Ika - Neda - Cassandra dynamic in the house could be ... wellllll ... dynamite

Big Brother Canada 5 Schedule:
There will be a few changes for the new season when it premieres March 15th. Gone are the Sunday episodes as BBCAN5’s schedule picks up a Monday installment at 9PM ET/PT along with the regular Wednesdays at 9PM ET/PT and Thursdays at 8PM ET/PT. Thursdays will host the eviction events as usual and I’d expect those to be pre-taped as usual though I’d be quite happy to find out they finally decided to do their “live shows” as actually “live broadcasts.”

As for the new element this season in its schedule, host Arisa Cox will be delivering an “After The Live Eviction” show streamed on FB. This show will replace the old Side Show and so far there’s been no mention of Peter Brown, a regular on that for the past few years, or Sarah Hanlon, last year’s co-host.

Reactions: Tee
The fourth and final returning player is Cassandra Shahinfar. She is well know for being deceitful and cunning in her season. Will she continue along these lines for this season? She says she plans to switch up her strategy, but wants to make her fellow contestants think she’s still playing the same way. (Well that’s not confusing at all! LOL) She is a 23-year-old Marketing Manager from Winnipeg, MB.

cass.png

tumblr_inline_o3gnwwrDM51sdg6f3_500.gif

i really dislike dallas... hopefully he'll redeem himself this season.
BTW I would recommend BBViewer for watching this season, it has the live streams (hopefully they're still free) and episodes on it

i really dislike dallas... hopefully he'll redeem himself this season.
BTW I would recommend BBViewer for watching this season, it has the live streams (hopefully they're still free) and episodes on it

You still require a VPN outside of Canada though...

Jackie is from the same hometown as a friend of mine.

Also, I'm like 40% sure I hooked up with Emily when I was in Toronto last month. Her face looks really familiar but there were a lot of drinks involved :confused:

Sheild Show - Peter Brown - House Guest Reveal Part 1
Guests: Alec Jillian Emmett AJ. Alison Bobby Pila Lovita Joel Jordan

Back