Skip to main content

Bachelorette US

Lol at all the guys acting superior about the guys who had a little gimmick when JoJo herself arrived spoting a unicorn head lol.

Guys here are way more insecure and bitchy than the women usually are, just saying :p

Never seen so many brown boots with dark suits in all my life.

Wtf Jake Pavelka?? He hasn't found somebody in the last 6 + years? Ok then.

Oh thank god, false alarm

Wtf Santa and his two drunken elves got roses? She must be looking for some easy cuts next couple of rounds.

I have to say, I think those who overly talk themselves up the first night are doomed (hello Chad).

Mmmmmkay, I surfed over to the last few minutes and initially thought it looks less sincere than Bold and the Beautiful and then Fight Club promo happened. That is soo Jojo all over.

Mmmmmkay, I surfed over to the last few minutes and initially thought it looks less sincere than Bold and the Beautiful and then Fight Club promo happened. That is soo Jojo all over.

Well I just came out of watching Bachelor UK with Spencer Matthews so this positively reeked of sincerity compared with that farce.

Last edited:
Step 1. Marry partner
Step 2. Become erectile dysfunction consultant

There is no other order.

How do you bring that job up during the courting/dating process?

My money is on not him. I await Jojo's diplomatic disappointed "that's cool" face.

'Former competitive swimmer' is a new job description. I think they hand out competitor ribbons in primary school.

Daniel's job description is 'Canadian'.

Last edited:
'Former competitive swimmer' is a new job description. I think they hand out competitor ribbons in primary school.

Daniel's job description is 'Canadian'.

Brandon's is 'hipster'.
I guess they're just trying to keep up with Emily and Haley being 'twin' as an occupation.

Brandon is my favourite. :D He's a bit like Dimitri from Project Runway, and the closest this season is going to get to my beloved Brooks.

What a sea of tan shoes. Fug!:panda:

So very, very brown. You can also see why the peewee marine has an inferiority complex.

142737_0044-900x600.jpg

Alex is a whiny little baby. Stop worrying about Chad, just focus on yourself.

Chad amongst all the saccharine I'm finding amusing. Probably has too many opinions and can come across as a dick but I find it funny him stirring up the other guys. At least for now.

Pretending something is a joke when you really are trying to humiliate someone publicly and then being surprised when he cracks it? Disingenuous.
Sure he doesn't need to get physical and he probably is a dick but to pretend you're good guys for making fun of someone in front of JoJo and being whiny crybabies? Just as bad.

Overuse of "literally" alert.

I'd like Alex to go before Chad. Him saying someone else is the smallest in the house is a bit funny. Don't see it happening though. Hopefully if Chad goes the guys can concentrate on JoJo instead.

This whole Chad Show is not going to end well. At this point I just hope they hurry and get it over with so we can focus on normal Bach/Bachette cheesiness.

Whichever story-producer winged Evan getting the rose deserves a pay rise. Zero chance of winning, but that was cheesey gold.

Back