Skip to main content

Ava put in the house for Sarah

A

aajptt

Why would Ben say that,apart from her age?

I am a tad befuddled

Yeah I find it quite perplexing.
I'm sure producers didn't expect the friendship with Estelle, she was put there to shake up the girls and make them jealous and also tempt the boys.

LOL Josh is jealous but it's because Ava doesn't give him the time of day and prefers Estelle.

Age and they are both vego's

makes a little sense, but when you compare personalities. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

Anything Ben says is stupid. He never makes any sense.

Personally I'd be pissed off in there now that this thing has wafted in with it's dietary demands. They finally get rid of the vego so they can cook and eat normal meals without worrying about catering to ONE person and now another self-serving moralistic prick prances in.

Why would Ben say that,apart from her age?

I am a tad befuddled

Eh it just has to go back they dislike Estelle and want to keep her in, as Ben would say, "the weird corner."

The new girl came in, they are annoyed she has chosen Estelle over them. So there for it's all Estelle's fault and the Sarah thing is just a way of framing this. "No Estelle, you don't deserve a friend."

Personally I'd be pissed off in there now that this thing has wafted in with it's dietary demands. They finally get rid of the vego so they can cook and eat normal meals without worrying about catering to ONE person and now another self-serving moralistic prick prances in.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, not everyone in the world or the house is the same. Choice is all around.

vegetarians of course, the joy of tofu, etc.

Would've been riveting viewing.

Last edited:
As someone mentioned in another thread. They probably blame Estelle for Sarah being nominated and there for evicted.

Look at the way they think they know who is going. In their mind that was Estelles turn to leave. Which they think it is this week.

I think Josh is jealous that Ava has gotten in with Estelle.

I think Josh fancies Estelle.

He cut Angie loose when Ryan left to get a toe in with Estelle. He was finding his whole leg had disappeared up Angie and pulled out wisely.

Yeah I find it quite perplexing.
I'm sure producers didn't expect the friendship with Estelle, she was put there to shake up the girls and make them jealous and also tempt the boys.

LOL Josh is jealous but it's because Ava doesn't give him the time of day and prefers Estelle.

Oh I think he's jealous that he's getting like no attention from anyone now.
Angie is too distracted to even give him any and the way he acts with Ava is cringeworthy....how ironic.

Back