Skip to main content

Australia's got Talent repeat instead of BB??

rachael92

On Saturday night there was a repeat of Australia's got Talent on, instead of having a daily show for BB? Like what is that about?

They can't keep showing 3 days' worth of footage in one night, it's just ridiculous.

On Saturday night there was a repeat of Australia's got Talent on, instead of having a daily show for BB? Like what is that about?

They can't keep showing 3 days' worth of footage in one night, it's just ridiculous.

Totally agree. I am so sick of Talent show as well, so to miss out on BB for that makes me not happy at all. :mad:

Australias got talent was probably only shown for some? Some of Australia saw that while others probably got the NRL, and the NRL is why bb probably isnt on Saturday now.

Still they could make a show for go/gem.

Australias got talent was probably only shown for some? Some of Australia saw that while others probably got the NRL, and the NRL is why bb probably isnt on Saturday now.

Still they could make a show for go/gem.
No NRL on FTA on a Saturday in Queensland. Don't know about NSW though.

BB ratings might go up anyway if they would just give us an extra daily show. Thank goodness we are getting late night feast.

The AGT repeat rated 533,000 on Saturday, while Showdown rated 596,000 the previous week. So no AGT does not have a wider appeal.

Yes, AGT does have wider appeal. Those ratings arent correct anyway.
I bet you will find more people in the real world watch AGT than watch BB.
Families wont let kids watch Big Brother, but will let them watch AGT.
Old people dont watch BB, but will watch AGT

Maybe if they just Put BB on in all the timeslots where all the Big Bang theory repeats are?

the reason they are putting agt on saturday night is to build a bigger audience for their sunday night show, as it's rating relatively poorly--> similar to what channel 7 successfully did with house rules

Back