• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Australian Survivor to return in 2021

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor

Oh my! Hello!

Brekkie

Staff member
Other than Fiji not paying for it I don't think filming in Australia would be too much of a problem. Sadly the location isn't the factor it once was for the Survivor franchise and now every series is pretty much in "Generic Survivor land" and just relies on a camp (well two), then challenge location and tribal council location, which are nothing more than sets really.

BigBrotherCritic

Like working a job 24/7, for 2 days on the trot
I would actually cry if they filmed it in the Herbert river in QLD again, the same location as US Season 2, The Australian Outback. Its in QLD so great for Covid, the weather will be interesting, we might get another flooded camp. Theres something so mesmerising about that location

nickp

USA vs Australia season for screening on both CBS and 10 Not sure how these logistics would work though considering you’d have to co-ordinate between CBS, 10, MGM and Endemol

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
USA vs Australia season for screening on both CBS and 10 Not sure how these logistics would work though considering you’d have to co-ordinate between CBS, 10, MGM and Endemol
It would have to be in the US format. CBS would never air multiple extra long episodes a week. This whole point is moot anyway. Will never happen.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
The only hope would be the Australian version importing half a dozen or so All Stars, but it would be prohibitively expensive.