Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 13 Discussion

Who do you want to win? You can choose TWO if you want.

• George

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Cara

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Emmett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hayley

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Kez

• Dani

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Flick

• Mixed (someone else)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
7:30PM - 9:00PM
It's the moment the remaining castaways have been waiting for, tribe merge. Not everyone knows who to trust and with a couple of idols in play, this Tribal Council is anyone's game.

Merge always happens earlier than I think it should. I don’t know how to answer the poll…. But ended up going with George or Hayley!

Thank you for starting this thread and a brilliant poll.

In other news, I am back live tonight. Yes, I can hear your collective cheers from here in Sydney.

The Olympics took up all of my TV time, then I had to play catch ups. 3 shows, all roughly 90 minutes long, 3-4 times a week is a fucking slog. I’ve settled on Survivor live, record the Block and watch after, then the Voice whenever time permits. Lockdown does have its perks I guess..

Thank you for starting this thread and a brilliant poll.

In other news, I am back live tonight. Yes, I can hear your collective cheers from here in Sydney.

The Olympics took up all of my TV time, then I had to play catch ups. 3 shows, all roughly 90 minutes long, 3-4 times a week is a fucking slog. I’ve settled on Survivor live, record the Block and watch after, then the Voice whenever time permits. Lockdown does have its perks I guess..
Haha that’s my schedule too. I might watch the first half hour of the block live tonight.

I hope I can stay awake for this tonight. We had a bit of a day! - Groundhog day!

…evenin’ all… first of all… thanks for starting the thread timmy… secondly… theyare still using echo… echo… echo… in the promos for this show…really Channel 10????… that is so old and so annoying… please stop it… it’s awful… cheers.

…Dani is out for revenge eh?… she scares da fuck outta me… she’s like a friggin’ velociraptor… if I was one of her prisoners I’d behave myself… believe me!… lol!… cheers.

Back