Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2016) - Episode 23 Discussion

Despite having lost some interest, I do hope SOMEONE (are you listening again Matt, Flick & Kristie?) once again does SOMETHING to cause Lee to get all fire and brimstone, then oust him. I think he has the potential to lose it when things don't go his way, and showed that early on in one of the tribal councils....very emotional, frustrated and angry...over whatever minor 'offence' it was. I agree, he's quite possibly more of a snake than he shows, but for all intents and purposes he seems to have been cast as the Aussie Hero, Good Bloke. Yeh.

Last edited by a moderator:
None of my favourites are left, so for me it's about who I least want to see win. That's Lee and El, because they're so boring, they haven't said or done one entertaining thing all season. Plus they are so entitled, you can see that they thought that being a power couple would win it for one of them.
Flick is horrible, but if she makes another big move, then good for her, at least she's proactive.
Matt and Kristie - I don't think they have the capability to pull off a big move, but if they do, they would also get my vote over the couple.

I am Kristie all the way. She's been my only favourite left for the longest time and I am so pumped every time I see her survive another tribal. To see her grubby little face win would make my day.

If not Kristie, if she goes before, ie, then Flick.

It wouldn't upset me if Matt got second place - will he get any money on our version, if he does, I wonder?
I feel a bit sorry for Matt.

El, I just loathe. And Lee, too, especially after pulling that guilting number on Kristie during her meltdown last ep - but they get to 'win' each other and are above the money - so please go now! Go yesterday!

Apparently Sunday's episode is a must see according to David Knox at TV Tonight. Looking forward to it. Hoping Lee or El get blindsided.

...or if we're lucky... both of them with a double blindside?... (we can only wish can't we?)... do they ever do any double evictions in Survivor?... cheers.

My understanding is that El is a really nice funny kind person in real life but her gameplay has been basically nonexistent and has consisted of being Lee's appendage thus IMHO doesn't deserve a nickel.

Back