Skip to main content

Australia Survivor SWEEPSTAKE!!!

I nominated Medusa, who has Flick, she was watching and i think went on holidays or something.

Thanks so much for doing this @timmydownawell it has been great fun.Best fun was when most hated my sweep and she kept winning.

Now, I will never know if I may have liked Brooke anyway...once she was an endurance monster I began to truly admire the girl.
I am a Tahan fan, and I think I would have ended up barracking for Brooke, I like athletic, tough, brunettes.

My favourites for this season, Phoebe, Craig, Brooke, Matt - and Kristie I love/hate.

Now it really ought to have been @originalflavours going tonight... but the idiot contestants are more clueless than ever and it turned out to be @insider06. Trust me this hurts us as much as it hurts you tonight! :(

jajdwJd.jpg
jajdwJd.jpg

Well @Medusa you gave it a good crack, only to be let down by idiots like Kristie, who will now also stand zero chance of winning.

Is it too soon to congratulate @Brekkie ?

WqhRpRJ.jpg

Thanks to all of you who took part. It's fun to have someone to support even if (as most of us found) you don't even care for your pick. But you get that n the Melbourne Cup and still scream at the telly for them to win, don't you?
:)

Cheers all!

...well first of all... CONGRATS TO davidftw!!!!... (and hard luck to Brekkie... but let's face it... you didn't really want Lee to win it anyway did you?)... lol!... and secondly...

...THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR RUNNING THE SWEEPSTAKE FOR US TIMMYDOWNAWELL... YOU'RE A GODDAM LEGEND MY FRIEND!... it's been such brilliant fun to have had this running... well done my friend... it's a credit to you and the way that you picked out our names in that video of yours is still as epic today as it was then lol!... such a brilliant thread!... I thank you so much!... cheers.

Back