Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Has a tribe swap this early happened in the past?
Is this designed to advance Sandra?
Will try to do the poll thing, never before...so please be kind if it stuffs up

Well, just a basic poll
How do I add more possible answers?
I need a lesson

May disappear tonight, may fall asleep, not feeling well
Have fun

Has a tribe swap this early happened in the past?
Is this designed to advance Sandra?
Will try to do the poll thing, never before...so please be kind if it stuffs up

Well, just a basic poll
How do I add more possible answers?
I need a lesson

May disappear tonight, may fall asleep, not feeling well
Have fun

We will see on Sunday.

Reactions: kxk
WTF?
You need to speak in sentences, my poor unwell head does not compute

Edit please excuse me, my head is not working properly

Ignore my stupid posts

Almost every year there is a swap around episode 6/final 18 so this is right on cue. The repeated structure is getting old now, they're too cheap to pay for a third beach to make a three tribe swap as well. At least Survivor US changes up the timing of the swap every so often.

Nothing more than showing the formulaic play book which they seem to stick too quite rigidly. At least change up how the swap is done - individual challenges in each tribe to establish two new tribe leaders, then a school yard pick alternating which tribe they pick from would be good, especially with the blood/water twist so they're having to choose at points whether to bring over their relative or the strongest available players.

Would like to see them split into three tribes though - maybe just have tribal with three votes out from each tribe to form a new tribe.

Changed my meds Thursday ...hopefully no longer off with the pixies
Have a tear in my rotary cuff ligaments, horribly painful shoulder and left arm, and a bulging neck disc

Fabulous opioid pain meds...for only short time so not to get addicted👻 Serious stuff, never had anything that strong before ...even tho had worse injuries, ..did these meds not exist before I wonder ( going to check)

Looking forward to this Sunday, how will they do it?Pairs that don’t seem to want to be paired weird

@kxk sorry to hear about your rotator cuff. Sorry to say I've done that twice and it takes six months or more to fully recover, so you'll need to go easy on it for the foreseeable future. I suspect I also have bulging discs as well. Now I want to know what meds you had :D

Apologies everyone else for OT.

…evenin’ all… I wrote this in the episode 6 thread…

...it looks like Mr Gronk and his wife Mrs Gronk are having some sort of lovers tiff in Sunday night’s episode… perhaps she asked him to stop dragging his knuckles in the sand and dirt when he is walking because it’s embarrassing for her or something😜🤪 … anyhow… he looks pretty pissed off,… cheers.
….but it looks like it’s a lot more than that… perhaps she has to throw him under the bus for some reason in order to stay in the game?… either way… he really looks mega pissed off lol!… maybe his ‘macho caveman’ ego takes a massive hit?… poor snookums!… cheers.

…I remember doing this in the 2017 Photoshop thread…

1644723049384.jpeg

…I don’t think much has changed since back in 2017… he still thinks of himself as some kind of Superhero… his massive ego is still well and truly intact methinks!… hence why I still can’t stand him… cheers.

Wondering about that too Sticky, I thought maybe somehow there is a choice they can make
She doesn’t choose to partner
Maybe it is how they do the swaps, maybe chance involved in how or where you go, and a choice once you pick a winning straw or something like that?!

Awesome post Sticky, must be the most boring and obnoxious couple

See you all tonight, off to do chores like mowing, washing, cooking

OT
Meds @timmy , Endone: oxycodone IR 5mg, is oxycodone hydrochloride....
Had heavier doses of this straight after injury, drugged all day and night😊

Then Palexia SR: tapentadol (as hydrochloride) 50mg
Sustained release, off with the pixies, more so if you forget and chew it
Almost lost a few things like phone, wallet,bags etc

Now back to Endone, if/when needed.....not too much now
That arm I can’t move any old unconscious way still, can’t lift it much, but much improved

Changed my meds Thursday ...hopefully no longer off with the pixies
Have a tear in my rotary cuff ligaments, horribly painful shoulder and left arm, and a bulging neck disc

Fabulous opioid pain meds...for only short time so not to get addicted👻 Serious stuff, never had anything that strong before ...even tho had worse injuries, ..did these meds not exist before I wonder ( going to check)

Looking forward to this Sunday, how will they do it?Pairs that don’t seem to want to be paired weird
Oh that does not sound good :( Hope you will feel better soon :)

…kxk sweet lady… it sounds like you are in the wars… I hope that it all pans out well for you soon… 🙂🥰... cheers.

Back