Skip to main content

Episode Aus Survivor Blood v Water: Ep 19

What makes you keep watching Survivor this series?…

• I love watching and enjoying the slow death of a once great show…

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I’m loving the great ‘love story’ between the Gronks…

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’m watching in the naive vague hope that the show improves…

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I watch it because of the great non-misleading promos that suck me in all the time…

• I love watching a load of brainless morons running around like chooks with their heads chopped off…

• I’m amazed at the fabulous tactics of the dimwitted moronic sheep in the tribe…

• I just like inflicting pain on myself by watching this season of Survivor…

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I don’t watch it because I’ve sewn my eyelids shut…

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… I’ve started this thread tonight (Saturday) because I may not have time to start it tomorrow night (Sunday) so here goes…

…I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about starting these threads and sometimes being the only one posting at times… instead of feeling lonely at times and feeling like I’m posting for absolutely no reason whatsoever… after having a long talk with one of my myriad of inner voices/ personalities I’ve decided to look at my postings in another way…

…I’m a reporter recording the show for posterity… relating the unfolding events as they happen… like that reporter telling the world live via his radio microphone as The Hindenburg airship burst into flames and shouting “oh the inhumanity of it all!”… as it unfolded… or like that poor guy on The Titanic in the radio room reporting the SOS that the ship had hit an iceberg and is sinking rapidly…

…oh deary me!… I’m such a silly little duffer aren’t I?… I’ve used two disasters in history as examples… oh well… it’s quite fitting really I suppose… we ARE watching a disaster unfolding in what’s happening in this series of Survivor I guess?… a disaster in every way… such as… the deliberate gearing of making sure that their favourite ‘stars’ win the show by using each episode to help them at every opportunity… keeping their selected ‘stars’ constantly in the limelight in almost every episode… basically building almost every episode around them only… having pointless ‘twists’ nearly every episode… having a completely brainless clueless bunch of moronic fuck knuckles playing a supposed ‘strategic game’… they have no idea whatsoever…

…they should probably cancel this once great show because it is actually painful to watch nowadays… an embarrassment to watch… either that or sack the Producers/Directors and Editors and start again… and stop making those ridiculous Ads that always make that forthcoming episode look bigger than Ben Hur all of the time but never deliver… they should step back… take a good long hard look at this show and start again…

…meanwhile I’ll just keep reporting this ongoing disaster that is now in a downward spiral like the hero I am until those idiots have their way and ensure that either Mr or Mrs Gronk win this shit… tut!… the sacrifices that I make eh?… golly gosh!… I’m such a hero… cheers.

…it may be in a future episode and not this one… I’m going to make a prediction on a conversation between Gronk and his lying idol stealing wife Sam…

”Sam… I know that we’ve got two idols between us… but I’ve got to survive… so I’m keeping them both… BYE!… (see you when I get home!)”…cheers.

…I might try and keep count in tonight’s episode of the amount of times that lying cheating idol stealing Sam tells a blatant lie… (I just hope that I can count that high)… cheers.

LOL. Everytime she says she's going to make a move and not vote the way her husband tells us too.

At this stage as a pair in the game actually wonder that assuming it's a final 3 rather than 2, which looks to be the case, whether you're better off having one of the pair on the jury trying to work them from the inside. Trouble is in Gronk's case it's either him having to convince people to vote for the lying cheating idol stealer, or the lyinh cheating idol stealer trying to work the jury. Indeed not sure how it works going from 4 to 3 with the final immunity channel but if I was one of the others and won immunity I might be more tempted to take both within the couple than axe one of them. Feels that way you'd only have one competitor rather than two.

If the pair do make the final though I hope they get 3 votes each and then the other person gets 4 to take the victory.

Last edited:
…I’m so glad that I wasn’t able to be on this show… I can imagine a converation between Dave and myself in the first day of camp”…

Dave:… “hello… my name is… um… erm… let me think for a second…”

Sticky:… “would it be……….. Dave?”…

Dave:… “oh yeah!… that’s it!… how did you know?”……

Sticky:… “you told me it 10 minutes ago”…

Dave:… “oh… are you sure?… did I?”…

Sticky:… “how else would I know your name you stupid idiot?… are you here to discuss tactics?”…

Dave:… “what… are… tackticks?… are they some sort of bush mites or something?”…

Sticky:… “Dave… you are a mastermind… you have a mind but you haven’t mastered it!”… (an old Benny Hill joke)… “go away you fuckwit!”…

Chrissy:… “hello… my name is… hang on a second…”…

Sticky:… “fuck me dead!… here we go again… fuck off away from me before I catch chronic stupidity from the pair of you!… somebody kill me now!!!!!”…

Mel:… “hello… my name is…”

Sticky:… “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!”…

…needless to say… I couldn’t tolerate being completely surrounded by total simpletons for too long before I snapped methinks!… cheers.

…evenin’ all… I wrote this in the previous thread…

…the ad for Sunday night’s episode has Dave imparting the wisened words of King Solomon himself… “over here we’ve either got the greatest liar on Earth”… (placing his hand on Jordie’s shoulder)… ”or… the greatest liar on Earth”… (placing his hand on Sam’s shoulder)… what a complete fuckstick… trying to sound so clever... trying to sound so intelligent… trying to sound so wise… the schmuck has no idea whatsoever… he’s totally clueless… it’s cringeworthy to listen to that drivel let alone using it for a promo… have the Producers completely lost their minds?… do they want to ensure that they lose their final fans of this dwindling show?… I give up trying to make any sense whatsoever of this fucking stupid show… but I’m determined to watch final death throes of this series no matter what shit they throw at us… it might be the final series ever… you never know?… cheers.
…each time I hear the ad my skin crawls… thank God that after tonight’s episode we’ll never have to hear that shit again… it’s so bloody cringeworthy… it’s pathetic… cheers.

…so here I am… your intrepid reporter… erm… reporting… ha!… Chrissy talking ‘tactics’ with Sam.. (I kid you not) lol!… it only lasts for a few brief seconds but obviously the Producers don’t want us to hear the conversation so they move on… so it goes to Jordie spouting on about his ‘revenge’… ho hum!… cheers.

…Sam has tickets on herself… “we have 2 idols!… the biggest thing in Survivor history!”… really Sam?… really?… cheers.

…Gronk is sitting behind Sam and is grooming her hair… picking nits out of her hair and is now eating them…. meanwhile Sam picks a big slimy booger out of her nose and eats it… (food supply must be low in camp)… naaaaah!… not really… they’re doing an ‘auction’ for food and Jordie loses out to Gronk for a bid for a steak and chips (of course he did)… ho hum!… cheers.

…Penelope Pitstop (KJ) finds a clue to an idol under a teapot and cup of tea that she bid for… cheers.

…that ‘Would I Lie To You’ is quite a good version of the English show of that name to be honest… cheers.

…geez!… Australia is so beautiful… oh gawd!… they received ‘letters from home’… I’m going to puke… God give me strength!… good time for a quick pooh… back in a few minutes… cheers.

…Penelope Pitstop didn’t get a clue to the whereabouts of an idol but some sort of ‘advantage’ of some sort… absolutely no idea what for though… sorry… cheers.

…Shay has a lot to answer for… she enabled everyone access to ‘the letters from home’ because of her ‘sacrifice’… I’ll never forgive her for that… grrrrrrr!… cheers.

Back