Skip to main content

Are you happy with the outcome? the winner?

Are you happy?

• Yes

Votes: 265 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 45 14.5%

• Total voters
BEYOND HAPPY!!!

Even if you don't like him, think of how many events he started in the house and how many storylines he featured in. He was the only one who kept everyone from just working out and sun tanning all day.

He worked his ass off and got the reward. I LOVE Tahan and even Jade now that Ed's gone (and I've seen more of Fabio) but Tim was BBAU 13. Spa, Mr Chuckles, comforting Ben, insulation Ben, Ben with cutting friends, smooching girls, pranks, anything to do with Pinocchio as we saw again today, Geppeto (how the f do you spell that?!), Greg... EVERYTHING was Tim.

I wasn't even happy with the final 3, let alone the winner.

(I actually liked Jade, but not when she got JadEd - still wanted her to win out those two though)

I wasn't even happy with the final 3, let alone the winner.

(I actually liked Jade, but not when she got JadEd - still wanted her to win out those two though)
Nooooooooooooooo

tumblr_mexo37WMwg1rwpv3wo1_500.gif

Very happy with the winner. Tim has changed the game of big brother IMO and has inspired a new breed of hm's for future shows.

Tim was one of the most interesting housemates to ever enter the Big Brother house, he's been consistently hilarious from the first day, he's incredibly perceptive when it comes to other people, he knew what he wanted and he played one of the best games I've ever seen on Big Brother, but behind it all I truly do think he is a very deep, complex and genuine person with a really good heart. He exposed a lot of himself in that house, and he came across to me as a genuinely good person. I loved Tahan, and always voted her as my favourite in forum polls, but I have to concede that Tim winning has to be the most fitting result for this series. This series would have not been what it was without him. Future housemates are going to find it tough to live up to him.

Would not have been disappointed with any of the final three winning, but Tim completely deserved to win. I feel really good about this year's outcome.

This, absolutely. He was so incredibly perceptive, even when he didn't have the feedback to know exactly how spot on he was. He was someone others could rely on when the chips were really down and he had enough depth to him that it wasn't always sunshine and roses for him either. I think he learned lots and I think others learned lots from him, though I think he was underestimated often (in terms of his character... he was often measured as a game player only and some HMs could not see past that to the person behind). They were all deserving winners, but he went that extra mile. Yes!

I wanted Tahan to win, but I am very happy Tim won. He deserved it. He was never boring and made me laugh. I enjoyed watching him

I got 'burned' ever since Ben's eviction.

Hell, you could even go back to Caleb being evicted over Ed.

This season has been a disaster overall.

Can't wait until BB 2014. Let's hope it's improved.

Taken well! Can't wait until BB 2014 myself... It's going to be very interesting to see how BB can improve on Tim! Which ain't going to be easy!

I got 'burned' ever since Ben's eviction.

Hell, you could even go back to Caleb being evicted over Ed.

This season has been a disaster overall.

Can't wait until BB 2014. Let's hope it's improved.

Amen sister!!!! Amen to that!

Would have preferred Tahan to win but yes I'm happy with Tim being the winner. I didn't like him some of the time but overall he has been an interesting and entertaining HM and he deserved to win. It would have felt wrong if it hadn't been him or Tahan.

Would have preferred Tahan to win but yes I'm happy with Tim being the winner. I didn't like him some of the time but overall he has been an interesting and entertaining HM and he deserved to win. It would have felt wrong if it hadn't been him or Tahan.

Well said! That's exactly how I feel sister!

I started the house a Tim and Jade fan and I am very happy to have got my final 2. Congrats to Tim and good on Jade for making him work for it. <3

Lol!! :p

I'm actually a guy.

Btw...What's with people thinking I'm a girl? Is it because of my avatar being a female? It's just a funny internet meme, not my rolemodel. :D

Haha! Even hotter knowing you are a guy! ;) It's jut a term of endearment. xx

BEYOND HAPPY!!!

Even if you don't like him, think of how many events he started in the house and how many storylines he featured in. He was the only one who kept everyone from just working out and sun tanning all day.

He worked his ass off and got the reward. I LOVE Tahan and even Jade now that Ed's gone (and I've seen more of Fabio) but Tim was BBAU 13. Spa, Mr Chuckles, comforting Ben, insulation Ben, Ben with cutting friends, smooching girls, pranks, anything to do with Pinocchio as we saw again today, Geppeto (how the f do you spell that?!), Greg... EVERYTHING was Tim.

So spot on.

Tim was/is the perfect BB contestant. He studied previous series, even the foreign ones. He understood the public and played up everything to maximise their support. Always thinking, always strategising. In all honesty it shouldn't have been this close, but it will only add to the legend. Well done to someone who played their heart out. Onya champ.

Very happy with the winner. Tim has changed the game of big brother IMO and has inspired a new breed of hm's for future shows.

Agree 100%

Hopefully Tim winning will take BB to another level.

We may never see himbos, bimbos & showmances again.

Agree 100%

Hopefully Tim winning will take BB to another level.

We may never see himbos, bimbos & showmances again.
What??? No you have to have them, how else would people like Tim have some fun? :p

Thrilled. I was happy with the top 4, except that Ben should have been there too.

Back