Skip to main content

Are you happy with the outcome? the winner?

Are you happy?

• Yes

Votes: 265 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 45 14.5%

• Total voters
Out of the final three yes, I'm happy Tim won. Tim made the series. I would have liked Ben to be there at the end with him though, or failing that have Drew in the final three rather than Tahan (always liked Tim, Drew and Jade together - so I liked Jade being second over Tahan).

LdfdP.gif

aP07e.gif

g6XVP.gif

UuQbJ.gif

d7TBk.gif

love this! and yay Tim

Happy with this years final three, it was a win-win finale in my eyes! I wanted Tim to win especially though ;)

Absolutely....he deserved it, played hard all the way, provided entertainment, stood up to the pretty boys....

HELL YES!!!
So Happy Tim won!
Neighbours would have thought I won lotto

No tim didnt deserve to win the outcome was so predictable
Tahan was a far more worthy winner than tim

I doubt i'll bother watching it next year because its almost decided from the start who will win :(

Of course I'm happy the best player won [TIM]. BB even acknowledged he played the game from the start to the end in the diary room. Which he did. Like or hate Tim, the correct player won for the GAME.

Tim was one of the most interesting housemates to ever enter the Big Brother house, he's been consistently hilarious from the first day, he's incredibly perceptive when it comes to other people, he knew what he wanted and he played one of the best games I've ever seen on Big Brother, but behind it all I truly do think he is a very deep, complex and genuine person with a really good heart. He exposed a lot of himself in that house, and he came across to me as a genuinely good person. I loved Tahan, and always voted her as my favourite in forum polls, but I have to concede that Tim winning has to be the most fitting result for this series. This series would have not been what it was without him. Future housemates are going to find it tough to live up to him.

Would not have been disappointed with any of the final three winning, but Tim completely deserved to win. I feel really good about this year's outcome.

Oh my god, a hundred times YES!!

This was The Tim Show. He was BB2013. He was the best player BB has ever had.

He deserved to win!!

Yes I am happy. Like I wanted it to be. 3. Tahan 2. Jade and Winner TIM

Back