Skip to main content

Are these our Big Brother 2015 Housemates? ;)

FORUM BIG BROTHER GRAND FINALE Titles (Making Of):
I've noticed that I share a lot of behind the scenes stuff from the actual show, so I decided to share a behind the scenes feature from the Forum show. The following is me making the Finale titles for tomorrow night.

I used the base template that I created in July for the titles and just changed the colour of the elements to yellow.

(The video has been sped-up to 5x the normal speed)

Wow excellent video. Very old job sepia. May I ask how you got the music to play I. The background? Is there a way to download it.

Wow excellent video. Very old job sepia. May I ask how you got the music to play I. The background? Is there a way to download it.
I just cut the audio from bits of different videos that I had that featured the theme songs in them, and pieced them together. :)
I can upload it for you if you want?

I have problems with the Sims 3 on A Mac because they always crash and it's really annoying!
That's the same thing with me! It works perfectly with just the base game but it's not as fun without the expansion and stuff packs. :)
I play them on a powerful laptop (15" MacBook Pro w/Retina Display) so it's not a lack of power that's the problem. :(

I just cut the audio from bits of different videos that I had that featured the theme songs in them, and pieced them together. :)
I can upload it for you if you want?

I would like that if its not too much trouble :) and also what program or application did you use to cut the audio? Sorry lol I'm horrible with computers

I would like that if its not too much trouble :) and also what program or application did you use to cut the audio? Sorry lol I'm horrible with computers
I just used my video editing software (Final Cut Pro X).
I imported the videos containing the audio, extracted the audio from the video, dragged the audio over my video, and deleted the videos the audio came from. :)

TO DOWNLOAD AUDIO

Just copy this link:

and go to this website:
anything2mp3.com

and paste the link in the box and click convert.

Once it's finished converting click the green box to download. :)

That's the same thing with me! It works perfectly with just the base game but it's not as fun without the expansion and stuff packs. :)
I play them on a powerful laptop (15" MacBook Pro w/Retina Display) so it's not a lack of power that's the problem. :(

@Will McDougle

Have either of you guys tried using a cooling pad? Not sure if it's the Mac Processor stuffing up or the laptop overheating and causing processor issue but I have a Lenovo laptop that struggles to run TS2 if I'm not using the cooling pad because the thing heats up really quickly.

I bought a cooling pad off ebay about 2 years ago - set me back around $40 but really helped me.

I should add that I'm building BB houses in the Sims 2 all the time - I just run into design flaws before I can finish furnishing them. Nearly finished one I'm working on though - will put up pictures once I finish off.

I should add that I'm building BB houses in the Sims 2 all the time - I just run into design flaws before I can finish furnishing them. Nearly finished one I'm working on though - will put up pictures once I finish off.
Ah no, I don't have a cooling pad but I don't think thats the problem as it doesn't get overheated at all. I love and build houses all the time! :p

Here is the intro that I made for Forum Big Brother 3: :D

Due to the refreshed format, this intro and eye will not be used for the series, but another I have made will be.
Catch the Launch of @Bertrendo 's Forum Big Brother 3 on Saturday night!
Holy fucking shit.....

Thats amazing!!!
YOU ARE SO GREAT AT THESE!!! HONESTLY!!

I LOVE IT!

Back