Skip to main content

Anyone Pissed off With Obvious Nominations Talks

I think the only reason why it's more lenient this year is because of the Halfway House, because it is become pretty blatantly obvious who everyone's voting for. I'd rather get back to the not knowing, not caring, but I think because of the HH it isn't an option.

Revealing the points doesn't help either. They should have stuck to three nominees - top 3 up for eviction, top 6 in the HW house. BB moves the top six to the HW house, tells them the top 3 are up for eviction but doesn't tell them who exactly is up. when the swap is done it's done blind so if a nominee is swapped, that HM is up. If it's a non-nominee it makes no difference.

Revealing the points doesn't help either. They should have stuck to three nominees - top 3 up for eviction, top 6 in the HW house. BB moves the top six to the HW house, tells them the top 3 are up for eviction but doesn't tell them who exactly is up. when the swap is done it's done blind so if a nominee is swapped, that HM is up. If it's a non-nominee it makes no difference.

That's actually a pretty good and fun idea. Would be interesting to see their paranoia on not knowing if they're nominated or not.

If I'm honest, I prefer the US version of BB because of the strategy and noms talk. It's unpredictable and fascinating to watch how quickly things can shift in the house within a very short period of time.

AU BB is little more than a popularity contest, and when the HMs aren't allowed to discuss noms or openly strategize, the show becomes very tedious.

I don't mind it, what I do mind is that Caleb was punished for a minor breach as an obvious ploy by the producer's to get him up and evicted. It's sickening.

I don't mind it, what I do mind is that Caleb was punished for a minor breach as an obvious ploy by the producer's to get him up and evicted. It's sickening.

What Caleb said though was in the context of a conversation about nominations. It's quite different to just saying you don't like someone.
I was annoyed with his punishment though. He should have just received a strike, NOT have points allocated to himself that week. I don't think they should be able to pick and choose punishments for the more serious rule breaches.

Back