Skip to main content

Anyone awake?

I'm living for Amanda Bynes on Twitter right now. I feel like she and I are Twitter soul mates. I've missed her and her rambling, I'm glad she's back.

I'm living for Amanda Bynes on Twitter right now. I feel like she and I are Twitter soul mates. I've missed her and her rambling, I'm glad she's back.
I was about to go to bed then was like "ooh amanda bynes is back" but the shit she is saying is fucked!

Tmz reported before that , that her family went to New York to help her but she went MIA next minute she's in twitter

But those accusations are a bit of a worry :/

I feel conflicted, it is entertaining as fuck, but then I also work with people who are unwell so I feel bad for watching the trainwreck, poor girl is in a relapse, most likely got off her order and stopped taking her anti psychotics and here we are. Didn't know it was happening and I was up late, dammit. I bet ONTD was going off the hook.

I feel conflicted, it is entertaining as fuck, but then I also work with people who are unwell so I feel bad for watching the trainwreck, poor girl is in a relapse, most likely got off her order and stopped taking her anti psychotics and here we are. Didn't know it was happening and I was up late, dammit. I bet ONTD was going off the hook.
I feel so sad for her. Obviously she's very sick and apparently she's now in hospital. I couldn't believe the amount of people thinking it was hilarious on twitter

I meant last night lol.
I'm currently cleaning my house. It's such a mess. One kid is asleep and I'm hoping he will sleep through the vaccumm
I have just cleaned mine too, we need a life. And the only kids worth having are the ones who can sleep through vacuuming, washing machines and their parents having a quickie.

Hahahahaha! Oh we don't even wait until they are asleep 'go watch a DVD mummy and daddy are just going to the toilet ...... Together'
Lol, those kids will be scarred. At least we used to say we were going to look for something in the garage. Now they're grown up we just say we're going for a nanna nap. The sad part is that we usually end up really napping.

Nearly finished cleaning . Just need to clean the toy room and mop.

And I swear my kids are never eating popcorn again.

Nearly finished cleaning . Just need to clean the toy room and mop.

And I swear my kids are never eating popcorn again.
I still need to hang the washing, my hubby thught it would be a good idea to let my 2 and 3 year old eat chocolate paddlepops. I'll be doing an all nighter too with this ridiculous assignment that needs to be done :(

I still need to hang the washing, my hubby thught it would be a good idea to let my 2 and 3 year old eat chocolate paddlepops. I'll be doing an all nighter too with this ridiculous assignment that needs to be done :(
Oh no :( you poor thing.
I still need to change the kids sheets tomorrow .
It never ends does it. When you have kids you have to stay on top of it or it gets bad. I had a terrible week this week, just feeling like crap and missing hubby so I let it get bad. I hate that

Oh no :( you poor thing.
I still need to change the kids sheets tomorrow .
It never ends does it. When you have kids you have to stay on top of it or it gets bad. I had a terrible week this week, just feeling like crap and missing hubby so I let it get bad. I hate that

Never! Washing, cleaning, cooking, entertaining them. The norm now. I let the house go a bit this week too. but I caught up during the day. I still need to do the ironing. I'm seriously thinking about having someone do it for me.

You poor thing... it's the human adult interaction that keeps us sane after all of this. I can only imagine how you might feel. The hubby away?

Never! Washing, cleaning, cooking, entertaining them. The norm now. I let the house go a bit this week too. but I caught up during the day. I still need to do the ironing. I'm seriously thinking about having someone do it for me.

You poor thing... it's the human adult interaction that keeps us sane after all of this. I can only imagine how you might feel. The hubby away?

Yep. Long story...
He's English (aussie resident)
Came to aus in 2008 and we got together, two kids, married etc
Start of this year we decided on a change... A massive change.
We sold everything and moved to the UK.
I loved it there but unfortunately a few things went wrong and his mum was a massive bitch to me, would drink and abuse me. We lived with her and I was like a slave. She said I was a bad mum, he kids were obnoxious fucks (they are 2 and 4)
His dad hit my son and bruised his bum. So with the money we would have used to stay there and set ourselves up I had to buy tickets and get the kids and I out of there .
I caught a train to king cross, underground to heathrow and flew heathrow to Singapore and then adelaide by myself with two little ones and a suitcase .
We couldn't afford a ticket for my hubby at the time.
I had to come back by myself and was homeless for 2 weeks but we finally , after 3 months have a nice house and everything we need. Hubby has a good job there at the moment so he's staying until December. Ultimately he will never see his family again after this cos they won't come here and I'll never ever go back there as long as his mum is walking on this earth
So yeah lol

Yep. Long story...
He's English (aussie resident)
Came to aus in 2008 and we got together, two kids, married etc
Start of this year we decided on a change... A massive change.
We sold everything and moved to the UK.
I loved it there but unfortunately a few things went wrong and his mum was a massive bitch to me, would drink and abuse me. We lived with her and I was like a slave. She said I was a bad mum, he kids were obnoxious fucks (they are 2 and 4)
His dad hit my son and bruised his bum. So with the money we would have used to stay there and set ourselves up I had to buy tickets and get the kids and I out of there .
I caught a train to king cross, underground to heathrow and flew heathrow to Singapore and then adelaide by myself with two little ones and a suitcase .
We couldn't afford a ticket for my hubby at the time.
I had to come back by myself and was homeless for 2 weeks but we finally , after 3 months have a nice house and everything we need. Hubby has a good job there at the moment so he's staying until December. Ultimately he will never see his family again after this cos they won't come here and I'll never ever go back there as long as his mum is walking on this earth
So yeah lol
oh wow! That sounds... pretty intense! The mum sounds like a horrible woman, good on you for leaving! I hope it all works out and you can both live your lives hassle free and on your part, in law free :)

I still have a tough time when I think of the things his mum said to me. I need to learn to get over it but no one has ever been so nasty to me in my life . She went mental at me one night when she was drunk because I asked her how to use the pressure cooker and she told me to get the fuck away from her. When hubby defended me she said she wished he never came back and brought 'that bitch' (me) . When I asked her why she was being so awful she replied 'because you're a fat cunt'
And she called my daughter a little bitch etc.
It hurt, still does. She's a mental case

I still have a tough time when I think of the things his mum said to me. I need to learn to get over it but no one has ever been so nasty to me in my life . She went mental at me one night when she was drunk because I asked her how to use the pressure cooker and she told me to get the fuck away from her. When hubby defended me she said she wished he never came back and brought 'that bitch' (me) . When I asked her why she was being so awful she replied 'because you're a fat cunt'
And she called my daughter a little bitch etc.
It hurt, still does. She's a mental case
:(

Don't even listen to the rubbish she said, the best thing you can do is be the best you possible and live the happy life you deserve. Your kids also deserve a whole lot better.

Back