Skip to main content

Any Tully vote regrets?

Will you still vote to save Tully?

• Yes.

Votes: 41 27.0%
  • No.

Votes: 100 65.8%
  • Depends if she brings it on this week?

Votes: 11 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angel

How is everyone feeling about voting this week? Are people who voted to save Tully regretting it?

I didn't vote for Tully but I still felt ripped off seeing all that after voting was closed. I wonder if it would have changed anything for anyone?

Regrets, hell no. It's actually the first time I've bothered voting on BB and I will again next week assuming she's nominated. My favourite housemate by far.

I didn't vote this week and I might not vote next week either but if I'm going to vote, it'll still be for Tully (assuming she's nominated).

How is everyone feeling about voting this week? Are people who voted to save Tully regretting it?

I didn't vote for Tully but I still felt ripped off seeing all that after voting was closed. I wonder if it would have changed anything for anyone?

Not for me.

I wished Tully and Drew had not acted what they are feeling, and waited to be out of the house.

They did it, they must have thought that's was worth the risk of offending people.

Tully is more than the breakup of her previous relationship. I won't judge her for something I have done and be done to me. OK not on TV but to me on TV is not a big deal. It is not like they are going to be celebrities who's lives are scrutinized. All will be forgotten very soon after the show ends

I voted Tully for the lolz. Really not sure what is going on with Drew and Tully. They can be friends, but I do prefer to see him with Tim/Jade.

Not sure if I'll vote again for Tully. Depends what happens further in the series I guess.

They are more then friends now Poona.
I guess if no one cares no one cares lol

I personally still don't want to be made to watch it. Call me old fashion but relationship promises still mean something to me. :p

I personally still don't want to be made to watch it. Call me old fashion but relationship promises still mean something to me. :p

I don't really know what to see them as? If you're calling them more than friends I don't think it has been confirmed to the other housemates in there.

I don't really like Tully due to her crying, but her and Tim are the only two who actually entertain. So I've never voted before but I'd vote to keep her in.

Some of my BB favs have had bf/gf on the show and ended up with other partners. I still like Tully and don't regret voting for her. Yes I would have liked it if it was friends only, but who am I to judge, I'm not the one experiencing it. Would vote for her again, as long as the drama is happening with any of the HMs they have my support. Glad my two Fav Tim and Tahan were saved as well.

How do you know she had a relationship promise with Tahlia?

I for one am happy to see romance blossom in the house. :D

Don't people understand that this is TELEVISION? The nicer and more drama-free they are, the less interesting they are to watch. That's why Ed and Caleb were at the bottom and Tim was at the top. Tully is a great asset to the show.

Don't people understand that this is TELEVISION? The nicer and more drama-free they are, the less interesting they are to watch. That's why Ed and Caleb were at the bottom and Tim was at the top. Tully is a great asset to the show.

so cheating is ok because shes on tv?

so cheating is ok because shes on tv?

I didn't say it's okay. I'm saying you don't vote to save the most 'ethical' or 'nicest' people, rather you should save the most interesting ones. Otherwise, you may as well just go outside and talk to everyday people instead of watch TV.

I didn't say it's okay. I'm saying you don't vote to save the most 'ethical' or 'nicest' people, rather you should save the most interesting ones. Otherwise, you may as well just go outside and talk to everyday people instead of watch TV.

very fair point, but does that mean we want a massive dickhead to win just because he's entertaining? no.
tully has done something immoral and its because of that, that many (more) people will now be against her.

It wouldn't have changed a thing as it wasn't vote to evict. There was no obvious other candidate to switch votes to in order to try and get her out, and even if people had worked out Caleb was at the bottom it would have ended up being Ed going instead anyway.

Does explain though why Sonia talked to them all before any footage was shown.

I didn't vote for Tully. But I was so happy when Sonia said she was safe!

Her reaction lol. And everyone else too.

I'm glad Tully was safe - and that Caleb went!

Back