Skip to main content

Angie- the victim of mean Bradley and BB editing

B

barnesy77

Lets take a step back and really think if Angie is any different from half the housemates re her gossiping. BB is editing 24 hours into less than 40 minutes. The housemates are sooooooo boring, that if BB didn't show Angie etc, there'd be nothing to show.

Don't let BB dictate what you think of Angie. Keep an open mind Please save her

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from the fact that Angie is really stupid? and when I say that I mean she really can't hold a conversation unless it has something to do with bitching or gossiping about other house mates and she really has nothing unique to offer the public either she is quite boring and to me Angie is about as interesting as a pineapple..ITS TIME TO GO?....ANGIE!!!

Angies gossiping will be her downfall - if she hadn't gossiped to Benjamin about Estelle he would not have been able to use that as an excuse to nominate her
It actually made me dislike Benjamin more but it shows you have to be careful when canvassing to get nominations for another housemate (Estelle) which is actually what she was doing

Agreeing with Kap for a change. She's boring, she's bitchy and she's petty.

Although I want Estelle to kiss Josh while Angie's still in the house. Just for the meltdown it will trigger. The 'OMG SHE'S SITTING NEXT TO HIM' mini-meltdown was hilarious enough.

Apart from the fact that Angie is really stupid? and when I say that I mean she really can't hold a conversation unless it has something to do with bitching or gossiping about other house mates and she really has nothing unique to offer the public either she is quite boring and to me Angie is about as interesting as a pineapple..ITS TIME TO GO?....ANGIE!!!

Yup, yup and yup.
Time to go Angie

I agree about Angie the only time Angie can hold a conversation is when she is gossiping and bitching about other hm's with Benjamin, Benjamin plants the seeds and Angie and others water them for him. Angie needs to go this week, the mean girls are horrible.

I don't mind Angie, but I so want to see all their faces when she is evicted and Ray and Estelle stay.

Hear hear , like cant wait till ANGIE is like evicted. She thinks she owns the boys. I hope Josh will turn to Estelle. I think ANGIE is boring him to death! Bring on AVA, sucked in ANGIE!

Angie is probably the least likely out of all housemates to be a victim of the edit.
What she has said and how she has acted has got her off side not what someone else has said or done.

It's a shame because she's alright apart from that.

Angies gossiping will be her downfall - if she hadn't gossiped to Benjamin about Estelle he would not have been able to use that as an excuse to nominate her
It actually made me dislike Benjamin more but it shows you have to be careful when canvassing to get nominations for another housemate (Estelle) which is actually what she was doing

I think Angie said that to Benjamin after he pulled her and Estelle off the bed and away from Josh.

Angie was the victim of jealous housemates who didn't like that she was snuggling and was very close to the hot guy in the house. He was too gutless to back her up when they started attacking her. I hope she stays partly so that the housemates (particularly the girls and Ben) aren't rewarded for their jealousy.

BTW why doesn't George like her, he nominated her twice in a row, i thought he'd want to keep Layla's bestie in there but then the player's got no integrity anyway. Hopefully the next intruder is a hot guy who just happens to be a speech therapist who can help Bradley and George.

I don't mind Angie, but I so want to see all their faces when she is evicted and Ray and Estelle stay.

omg yep yep, extra entertainment guaranteed there!! there will be a watergate for layla and zoe no doubt and ben, ohhhh his brain will be close to explode haha, i wanna see half of the house going nuts yeah!!!!

omg yep yep, extra entertainment guaranteed there!! there will be a watergate for layla and zoe no doubt and ben, ohhhh his brain will be close to explode haha, i wanna see half of the house going nuts yeah!!!!

Yeah, it just has the most potential to shake things up.

We'll get the, "what are they seeing." Will they change how they act. Will they take hatred out on Ray and Estelle more. Or embrace them. They think they're all so cool and likable. Bursting that bubble will be awesome!

Angie was the victim of jealous housemates who didn't like that she was snuggling and was very close to the hot guy in the house. He was too gutless to back her up when they started attacking her. I hope she stays partly so that the housemates (particularly the girls and Ben) aren't rewarded for their jealousy.

Jealous? Really? She's a bitchy, needy, clingy, pathetic, cry baby. That's why she was nominated.

Jealous? Really? She's a bitchy, needy, clingy, pathetic, cry baby. That's why she was nominated.

I think they are all clingy as anyone in an environment like that would be. The problem for Angie was was that she was one of the few who had a snuggle buddy and he just happened to be the house hottie hence the jealousy and unfortunately he didn't have a backbone. I don't condone bitchiness but put yourself in a 21 year old girls shoes in an environment like that, i think most people would get emotional.

I think they are all clingy as anyone in an environment like that would be. The problem for Angie was was that she was one of the few who had a snuggle buddy and he just happened to be the house hottie hence the jealousy and unfortunately he didn't have a backbone. I don't condone bitchiness but put yourself in a 21 year old girls shoes in an environment like that, i think most people would get emotional.

"I don't like him like that"
"I'm not into him at all"

Estelle sits by him.

"OMG she's trying to take my place in the house!"
"She's always sitting by him!"

~mini meltdown~

Michael didn't have a tantrum when Layla swapped into George's bed.

I don't think anyone's jealous of Josh not wanting her.

Socially excluding someone and then bitching about them behind their back constantly? I'm not going to excuse that.

"I don't like him like that"

Socially excluding someone and then bitching about them behind their back constantly? I'm not going to excuse that.

just say it, the B word, why i havent seen a thread about her being a bully? socially excluding someone they dislike and spread the hatred to influence other people, isnt that the most common form of bullying among girls?

Personally I like Angie and was surprised with her nom numbers...
Bitching is a bb staple.

just say it, the B word, why i havent seen a thread about her being a bully? socially excluding someone they dislike and spread the hatred to influence other people, isnt that the most common form of bullying among girls?

Lol, it's more bullying than what Brad has had. She's visibly affected by it and they're still doing it.

At least with Brad they're responding to him being a prick and he understands why people get short with him.

Estelle has been excluded, found people who will talk to her and then bitched about for it.

Either way, it's making for good TV and I'd like to see Angie have a meltdown over her personal pettiness.

Back