Skip to main content

Angie breaks through.

eye

Practice safe sexting :)
I think all 3 who are up this week, Sam, Estelle and Angie were honest and sincere in their nominations.

And though I have fluctuated between liking and not, all the housemates at various times I have to say I did admire Angie's willingness to break out last night and be way more honest than what I expected.

She was coherent in her reasons, and unexpectedly and refreshingly chose Michael for the terrible bullshit he spun at her in the bathroom.

To be honest I want none of the current nominated ones out yet. Layla or Stacey would have been so much better and appropriate.

Just wanted to praise Angie for her guts though.

I agree. I dislike her and always saw her as short-sighted and overly emotional when it comes to nominating but her nomination for Michael definitely got my respect. It showed she actually had some smarts and could see through his act.

Unfortunately I went back to hating her when she followed it up with a same old bullshit Estelle nomination (especially bullshit since Estelle nominated STACEY for backstabbing her 'friend' Angie lolz).

I never had the intense dislike for Angie that many seem to have. I do think she is trying to play the game but isn't that good at it, in a sense it's turned HM's against her. She does seem to have a thing about HM's playing games and I do think that is one reason why they nom her, because she doesn't let stuff go. I think they may be wary she could do the same to them. It was interesting she did question Michaels intentions, but I'm not surprised because to me, she is the one who will question stuff. I know everyone hates Angie, but I do feel especially in Michaels part her questioning is making her more open for noms. The whole 'the bitching will stop if she goes's is BS as HM's seem happy to bitch whether she's there or not. Especialy Ben and Stacey, who don't seem to have a lot to do with her. I think her Estelle nom was fair enough. She doesn't get on with Estelle and it seems she think Estelle has her own little game on the go, so no surprise she nommed her again.

I do think it's a shame that Angie seems to not like Estelle. I'm no fan of Estelle, but I do think she'd have been a better mate to Angie than Layla and Josh were, who seem happy to really stab her in the back when they get the chance. I think if Angie had stayed chums with her, she would still have Layla, Sam and Zoe on side. Which is what she and Estelle need, to not be put up every week. But Estelle does seem to genuinely irritate the HM's so I guess that was never going to happen.

Agree with you Tussie...accept I wished she hadn't nommed Estelle as I truly think that Estelle is trying to support Angie and she is completely oblivious to it....and I think that Michael has soft spot for Angie as well....she nominated 2 of three people that didn't nominate her ....shame really...

Angie would be gutted to know that Layla has nommed her in the last two weeks....Layla and Angie were best buddies for some 5 weeks then Sam enters the house and due to Angie's interest in him Layla drops her and whether Angie was looking out for her own best interests or genuinely Layla's......Layla did get defensive when Anige first tried to approach the subject of how it will look with Layla dumping George and then immediately going after Sam...

So Layla completely turned on her "friend" and the likes of Zoe, Ben and Stacey made it easy for her to do...just think she lacks substance....I'm not an Angie fan but if Layla had of stood by her, for all of Angie's flaws....she may have made some ground with me..

I think it's a bit sad that Angie obviously has an alcohol problem but we aren't getting the real dish on it all because this BB is HIDING anything remotely controversial. We've all only heard about "Frank" because we've had to, but it'd be great to see what is actually going down.

Angie to me is still nothing but an ill mannered drunk but she is still miles above a snaky, false, manipulative sociopath like Michael.

She is one of the more interesting housemates, I love seeing the housemates keep trying to get rid of her, but I hope they realise that she is a threat to winning the game no? She has been saved 3 times by the public and they are still not wary of it. I find her to be real, she is open to bitch about everyone, has emotions, unlike blah Sam who is BORING. Imagine if he won? BB winners survive at all odds thrown at them, we see them go through a journey, no question an intruder can win the show, but Sam no.. he is just not very warming.

Layla did get defensive when Anige first tried to approach the subject of how it will look with Layla dumping George and then immediately going after Sam...

The thing that really did my head in about that fight was the hypocrisy of Angie saying to Layla that there were still feelings between her and george. Angie said this to Layla over and over again, yet when people wanted to talk to Angie about Josh, she would get angry and defensive, also stating that because of the attention people were thinking that the relationship was more than what it was. Angie this exact thing to Layla. Layla was over George, but Angie wanted to control the Sam situation.

So, even though I'm definitely not on Team Layla, I can empathize with why she wanted to distance herself from Angie. Layla isn't strong in character to be friends with someone with control issues. I also understand why Angie has control issues, but that doesn't mean she gets a free pass to be a hypocrite.

What was surprising is that Estelle gave the wine to her...

And it was Layla who was her rival for the wine and even bad mouthed Angie.

Yet Angie didn't nominate Layla like she should have.

I think all 3 who are up this week, Sam, Estelle and Angie were honest and sincere in their nominations.

And though I have fluctuated between liking and not, all the housemates at various times I have to say I did admire Angie's willingness to break out last night and be way more honest than what I expected.

She was coherent in her reasons, and unexpectedly and refreshingly chose Michael for the terrible bullshit he spun at her in the bathroom.

To be honest I want none of the current nominated ones out yet. Layla or Stacey would have been so much better and appropriate.

Just wanted to praise Angie for her guts though.

I have been anti-Angie for most of the series, but boy did I like her a whole lot more when she nominated Michael for those reasons. His whole existence in that house is a fucking planned strategy. "Oh I didn't go to bed at this time because I might get nominated, oh I am being nice to people 3 days before nominations so I don't get nominated. FUCK YOU SCUMBAG, I actually hope he comes second. I wanna see the anger and failure flare across his face and I hope it breaks his so called 'genius' brain

I think Angie has become a bit disillusioned by the whole thing and constantly being up for nominations. Knowing there's nothing she can do about it. She has seemed a bit more coherent.

I've enjoyed Angie on the show but dislike her as a person. I would love for Estelle and Angie to be the final two and not even care who won. Just because I can't stand the idea of these smug wankers just cruising through to the final.

I don't mind Sam but being an intruder, he has to go this week because it's better to keep Angie and Estelle in as long as possible. Once one of the core group is up against them and goes, the show will change.

Well, I have been voting to save Estelle the last few times she has been up for eviction but I think I will be voting to save Angie this time. I disliked her at the start, so I must be coming around a bit. I find her interesting to watch, maybe because she isn't curbing her behaviour as much as the others. I love that she saw through Michael and nominated him.

Just read this on the OS. An interview with Bradley

Who will be Nominated?[Team Online]
Sam, Estelle and Angie will be up for Noms tonight I reckon.

Ah, some familiar faces then! How do you think they’ll react should they be Nominated … again? [Team Online]
I don’t think Sam will care all that much, Estelle might care. As for the third one, good old Angie, I think she’ll cry again, she’ll be in tears and then she’ll just go completely insane. She is just so close to just flippin’ out; she’s that close, so that’ll be pretty interesting.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I think Angie deserves to stay over Sam for sure.

She at least provides something to discuss and has a reaction. If you get rid of her a lot of the tension and drama goes out the door as well.

Also she is a lot more switched on to others strategies which I am beginning to enjoy about her.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I think Angie deserves to stay over Sam for sure.

She at least provides something to discuss and has a reaction. If you get rid of her a lot of the tension and drama goes out the door as well.

Also she is a lot more switched on to others strategies which I am beginning to enjoy about her.

Yes! Exactly!

I think Angie has become a bit disillusioned by the whole thing and constantly being up for nominations. Knowing there's nothing she can do about it. She has seemed a bit more coherent.

I've enjoyed Angie on the show but dislike her as a person. I would love for Estelle and Angie to be the final two and not even care who won. Just because I can't stand the idea of these smug wankers just cruising through to the final.

I don't mind Sam but being an intruder, he has to go this week because it's better to keep Angie and Estelle in as long as possible. Once one of the core group is up against them and goes, the show will change.

Yep I'm no great fan of either Estelle or Angie but I have warmed to Estelle considerably in the last two weeks, think she has been kind and supportive of Angie and thinking the whole house "hates" you must be very difficult thing to live with...and give her kudo's to how she seems to have got through it with grace and dignity..

And angie can really really annoy me but I do admire her for not withdrawing into herself or being spiteful to hms.....especially towards Layla...she must know that Layla's completely backed off from her but still has not nominated her...perhaps it's displaced loyalty....just wish she'd flip Layla and realize that Estelle is not the enemy.

I see her tv value as a housemate but I'll start liking her when she stops treating Estelle like crap. Sam to go this week though

I still don't like her. Estelle is the only person who's really nice to her in the house and she's still a bitch about her 'I don't want people talking about me how they talk about Estelle'... how SHE talks about Estelle.

I'm not even an Estelle fan, but that really does irritate me.

I rewatched the launch show today, to see how first impressions have changed. Angie was talking conspiracy theories about the game even before she got in the actual house.

If how she plays the game is behaving like a paranoid freak who's trying to collect team members, then meh... poorly played.

I agree with Zoe about how Angie thinks she has ownership on status and relationships. It's just kooky.

Angie is one of my least liked housemates, but I did respect her reasons for nominating Michael. A shame she had to ruin it and vote for Estelle- one of the only housemates who is still there for her. I do still want her there instead of Sam though, I think she adds a lot more to the show

Back