Skip to main content

All I want for Christmas is...

77QibkA.jpg

Sorry! Had too. :p

The one thing I would really want for Christmas, is the members of my family who have passed away to there.. just for one more day. Just to enjoy each other. To eat a meal together & have a wee tipple & to hug & laugh, be silly & have fun. Sure the goodbye would be awful again... but.... ya know. *shrug*

The one thing I would really want for Christmas, is the members of my family who have passed away to there.. just for one more day. Just to enjoy each other. To eat a meal together & have a wee tipple & to hug & laugh, be silly & have fun. Sure the goodbye would be awful again... but.... ya know. *shrug*

tumblr_inline_n6zmc1kBh61qbpt3w_zps02f91f0b.gif

Why did you give me these feels! I wasn't prepared now my mascara will run!!!

On the other side of the coin I'd like the family to spend the day together without one stupid argument but given that we're talking about my husband's family chances are thin. .and we're travelling and staying at the worst offender's place so there's a feeling of being trapped ... 4 hrs drive to get there but if we could do it in one day everyone who has to travel would!

On the other side of the coin I'd like the family to spend the day together without one stupid argument but given that we're talking about my husband's family chances are thin. .and we're travelling and staying at the worst offender's place so there's a feeling of being trapped ... 4 hrs drive to get there but if we could do it in one day everyone who has to travel would!
I'm hearing you. Though I have no issues with anyone. But on my hubby's side a few of the sister in laws are not getting along and it's already so tense that I feel awkward being in the same room as them. I'm really bad in those awkward situations, I fumble, try way too hard and apologise for the minimalist thing as to not offend anyone... I'll just drink myself stupid I think. But enough of the depressing parts...

What I want for Christmas is already happening, a trip away with the hubby- yay! Off to Bali we go just after the new year :D

I'm working on Christmas Day and Boxing Day so have no idea when I'll see my family. My only request should any of my family ask, is for a hedgehog Pandora bead.

Is to not have to do the family thing. Nothing against them, I've got a great family.

I'm just one of those few people who get really down and depressed around holidays, I'm not sure why but it's been going on as long as I can remember. Having to be forced to sit around with everyone and eat and play happy isn't my idea of a fun day. I'd honestly rather sit at home on my own, watch a few movies, play a few games and have take out.

Is to not have to do the family thing. Nothing against them, I've got a great family.

I'm just one of those few people who get really down and depressed around holidays, I'm not sure why but it's been going on as long as I can remember. Having to be forced to sit around with everyone and eat and play happy isn't my idea of a fun day. I'd honestly rather sit at home on my own, watch a few movies, play a few games and have take out.

I feel the same. A lot of it seems selfish to me. Maybe that is my own experience, but I don't enjoy it either.

Back