Skip to main content

All bow to Ryan

What are you talking about?

Ryan got owned.

Sonia channeled her inner Gretel and smashed him in the banter.
Ryan got the last laugh when he was saved and said "Looks like that Frozen Chicken is paying off hey Sonia". But it was 50:50 really, they both gave as good as they got. :joyful:
He's quite witty makes for a nice change from the standard boring responses that housemates make when Sonia interviews them.

He's cheeky. It's better that his mates left he can shine more. He was more of a support act before.
Do you think Ryan picking his nose is like a code for saying hello to the outside world? He did it twice talking to Sonia tonight.

Haha that is an interesting point. Pretty silly "code" to choose though, considering most viewers would consider it gross, and thus not really warm to him.
He also scratches or touches under his armpits a whole lot, especially in the diary room, and picks at his feet.
Maybe these are all codes for different things? But I think it's just his behaviour.

I think he's funny. I like that's he's snarky. I just wish he'd stop picking his nose, which is clearly a bet or a dare his friends have put him up to, it's so gross. Although I liked that he didn't encourage Cat's tantrum, that he doesn't care that Lawson is digging his own grave and that he made fun of Trav's eviction.

Back