Skip to main content

Aisha v Lawson

oddjob

Does anyone know what Aisha's problem with Lawson is exactly? It was rather non-specific. I could only guess she means he's a bit pervy towards her. "bad feelings", "beady eyes"...

She also said something like 'every bad moment i've had in here is associated with Lawson'. I know the task seemed to bring out the hostility b/n them more, but must be more to it.

I too am wondering about this. I don't understand what has gone on. I guess he may mention to her in sly ways how he won the money more than her and gave her the bigger cut etc. After a while that would just pick at you. Personally I would of drawn straws.

I think she was talking about Lawson's passive aggressiveness and hostility with her.

The thing about money is that it changes people. When you put money between two friends and it isn't a fair playing field than its gona create resentment.

Lawson is only 23. 20,000 dollars is a big deal. Sometimes even when u make a decision out of chivalry or perhaps in the case of Lawson, doing things that you know is right and what people expect of you, you hold a resentment.

Come on, Lawson at 23 I don't expect him to take 20,000 dollars lightly. People spend years saving up that much. It took me 1.5 years to save that much and it was on minimum pay and a lot over time hours. So obviously Lawson won't forget the 20,000 dollars giveaway to Aisha.

Now having said that, the problem that Aisha have is Lawson's attitude change after that incident. She can sense a change in him.

People may say that Lawson's problem with Aisha stems from her relations with Travis and her attitude towards him. However, during one of the episode this week Lawson bought up the 20,000k incident, obviously he ain't over it. So I think Lawson is holding a resentment on Aisha for so happily taking the money at his expense. And when u have an issue with someone and this grudge against them, every little thing they do you become more critical of them.

Personally, I think Lawson should suck it up. He made a quick decision and a game play when big brother told them about the conditions of the 20,000. He made that choice. He got to accept it that he cannot hold it against Aisha anymore.

Another issue I think Aisha has with Lawson is that over the weeks we've all seen how aggressive and snappy Lawson can be. He is bluntly outspoken and in a passive aggressive way. For instance, that that time he told Skye to shut up for no reason and it was clear from his tone and reaction he wasnt joking. He is aggressive and snappy. So Aisha prob sense that he has been passively aggressive towards her with regards to to the 20,000 dollars. Cause in Fridays episode she says that he keeps saying that 'I was the one that lifted you'...'I was the one that did this move' etc. Sometimes when you have an intuition based on someone's action it's normally for me true and plausible.

So I don't understand when people say that they didn't understand what Aisha was saying. Like wtf how much clearer can it be =__=

Lol I'm pretty sure Aisha knows that because Lawson touched cat...massage her arms and shiz.. and went into the sanctuary and the bubble bath.. Obviously Lawson ain't gona win or be a favourite housemate. It doesnt take a light bulb to see that. She is prob just saying shit cause it's true. Lawson is a scum

Lawson isn't scum. Lawson is human.

True that @reepbot ... There's just a lot of outspoken 'Gay Fish' around these parts of the interwebs!
giphy.gif

The whole King Lawson thing goes way beyond when he was head of house. Him and his group have the entitled attitude this season.

They don't like Travis as he's an alpha type guy who doesn't fall into their group mentality. So they see him as competition for their dominance. The thing is, I don't think Travis cares about this.

However his relationship with Aisha, especially given her originally partnered with Lawson is clearly a big issue of contention. As if she was lost to Team Travis.

The whole money thing, we have seen Ryan and Lawson talking about how Aisha should be giving him 'respect' for the rest of the game because he 'gave' her the money. This attitude comes because they believe people should owe alliances to them, but no one else, as their group is king.

Look at Sam getting shitty at Travis, mischaracterizing Travis as being all macho and aggressive when he wasn't. This comes from their shared alpha male group perceived threat. Talking all, 'we're in here as individuals.' Which is bullshit as they all have a strong little alliance and are playing together. How they see themselves in the house entitle them to this. Sandra is in this group, most of them haven't been up, they don't care about others being up but can't stand the fact that they see them self running the show and are now up.

Remember Ryan see's himself as a jock and the rest as geeks that have taken over.

Aisha is upset at Lawson because he is trying to laud it over her that she should owe him constant loyalty and respect. As if he bought her for the rest of the show. With how he sees himself in the show, he probably does think he gave her 20 grand. When really they won a task together and in the moment for whatever reason he made a decision to let big brother give her the larger share. When this happened though, he took charge, dolled out the money as if it was his. You take 20 and we give jake 5. Lawson played the game and probably thinks he made a mistake. Maybe he's upset because he doesn't know a better way to have played that situation.

However Aisha is her own person and wasn't bought. Obviously there is a lot of passive aggressive stuff. As Travis is an Alpha they are targeting him. How else would Aisha not favour them, not because she is her own person, but because Travis is stopping. So back to Sam saying Travis needs to let her be an individual. Ironically they are blaming Travis for not letting Aisha be her own person, when she actually is being her own person and that is what they can't stand. They want her to easily follow and be subservient to them.

Aisha is kind of hard to pin down, she seems kind of innocent, naive and she's young. But she's stronger and more independent that the 'cool' group give her credit for.

In summary Sam, Ryan, Sandra, Lawson are all dickheads who think everything should revolve around them.

The Aisha v Lawson thing didn't seem to start until Lawson got back from his night with Cat in the Sanctuary. I haven't seen Lawson trying to make Aisha feel guilty for accepting the twenty thousand dollars.

Does anyone know what Aisha's problem with Lawson is exactly? It was rather non-specific. I could only guess she means he's a bit pervy towards her. "bad feelings", "beady eyes"...

Good question. That comment did seem to come out of the blue. All we can do is speculate . Here are my speculations.

1. Lawson regrets giving Aisha the money, and strangely enough Aisha resents Lawson for giving her the money. Lawson thinks Aisha should somehow show him more gratitude, and Aisha resents feeling like she owes Lawson something. In short Lawson's decision has created weirdness between the two.

2. They're in rival groups. Each allied with a different alpha male. Lawson with Sam, Aisha with Travis. It's just a case of primeval tribal warfare. We see this every year on Big Brother.

3. Lawson is arrogant and dismissive to those he thinks are less intelligent, and quite open about expressing this. For example, his "shut up" comment to Skye. Although we haven't seen much of this between he and Aisha, maybe he is similarly dismissive to her.

4. Personality clash. They have a different sense of humour. Different interests. A different conversational style. They just don't click.

We need to see more of their interactions, to get a better sense of why they don't get on.

I was, Travis walked over and had a word with him. Sam described it like he strutted over banging his chest, pushed up against a wall and yelled at him.
But that wasn't Travis's place to go up and say something about it. Aisha had the obligation to speak to Sam if she had an issue, and Travis totally disregarded Aisha's feelings and went and spoke to him anyway. I do think that the way Travis spoke was his normal nature, but imo it was very passive aggressive and wasn't warranted. That's just my opinion anyway :)

But that wasn't Travis's place to go up and say something about it. Aisha had the obligation to speak to Sam if she had an issue, and Travis totally disregarded Aisha's feelings and went and spoke to him anyway. I do think that the way Travis spoke was his normal nature, but imo it was very passive aggressive and wasn't warranted. That's just my opinion anyway :)
Sam drasticall

Sam drastically twisted the story. That is much more of a shitty act than Travis telling him he should say sorry. If that had happened to Sandra.. i got a feeling sam will be a bigger bitch and ass. Travis was pretty calm when he told sam and no where as aggressive as sam described.

I think one of the guys above explained. He was bitching to a lot of his friends saying Travis strutted down.. pointed and spoke to him rudely and acted all top shit. When you watch what Travis did he was so calm and polite to sam.. quite funny cause we thought Travis would a made more of a scene but he didn't.
Yeah I could understand how that was twisted, and I think also that Travis probably thought what happened in the "day spa" was more extreme than what Aisha made it out to be - she definitely overreacted, and Travis was undeniably just trying to protect her. I just think that there was a better way to go about it.

Yeah I could understand how that was twisted, and I think also that Travis probably thought what happened in the "day spa" was more extreme than what Aisha made it out to be - she definitely overreacted, and Travis was undeniably just trying to protect her. I just think that there was a better way to go about it.
Yea probably. But sam was pretty rough.. i was so shocked he had it in him. Tim didn't even do that last year.. He just put eggs on people's back and massaged them. But sam was slapping Aisha and all.. and she said her head slapped.

Who do u think will go on Tuesday night?

Back