Skip to main content

Age demographic; Do you actually vote for your fave?

Pick one

• I'm under 18 and vote

• I'm under 18 and don't vote

• I'm 18-25 and vote

• I'm 18-25 and don't vote

• I'm 25-30 and vote

• I'm 25-30 and don't vote

• I'm over 30 and vote

• I'm over 30 and don't vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

xchiz

I'm curious. There are a lot of Priya and David fans on here so I want to know the age of these people and if they really vote.

If you do, who for? Don't just say your fave hm, but you're not voting.
I wanna know who actually has the most support atm.

I'm 18-25 & have voted for David a few times, Cat once.

I'm 18-25 and I havent actually voted, but I nearly voted for Priya. The facebook voting required my phone number and I didn't want to do that and I couldn't reach my actual phone.

I don't actually think voting makes a difference, but sometimes its fun to throw a vote to someone I like (1-2 times a season).

I'm over 30 and said that I don't vote. Although, there are a couple of exceptions to that every season. For a whole season, you could count all my votes on the fingers of one hand... so I'm not where near a regular voter.

I throw one vote at the finale, cause it makes it a little more fun to watch knowing that your vote is in there.

I'm in the 18-25 category and usually don't vote. The only time I've ever voted is for Tim in the finale where I voted a tad too much :p Not sure if I'll vote this season, we'll see come finale.

I'm 18-25 and have been voting for David.

I've watched every series but only started voting during the last few.

In my case, i'm over 30, and don't vote (this year)

I've voted in the past though. My reason for not voting this year is the lack of live feeds or news from the house.

I don't ever plan on voting based on the 1(ish) hour we see 6 days a week (soon to be 5, from what I hear.)

5 days a week? No other information? Definately no chance of voting now. Also, I'm only watching every second or third episode, cos it's just like a soapie now.

Typically I'm over 30 and I don't vote, but I have, only to feel that I didn't do nothing for a housemate I particularly liked. I don't expect to vote this year.

I'm over 30 and said that I don't vote. Although, there are a couple of exceptions to that every season. For a whole season, you could count all my votes on the fingers of one hand... so I'm not where near a regular voter.

I throw one vote at the finale, cause it makes it a little more fun to watch knowing that your vote is in there.
Yeah I'm pretty much where Coppelia is at.. I'll vote if I feel particularly passionate about a housemate, but happy to let the public decide for the most part if I'm mostly disinterested in the choices on offer.

I'm twenty-two, and I do vote, but only extremely rarely. Maybe once or twice a season. I obvz voted for Priya the other week (I sent about ten votes her way), and last week I voted for David (only three times) although he's not a favourite of mine, I just wanted him to stay to piss everyone else off, haha.

Also, I always partake in voting during the finale. When I was younger, the finale is the only time I was allowed to vote (except for when Vesna was in the house because my mum loved her and wanted to make sure she stayed haha), so it's almost tradition!

I am over 30 and I haven't voted this year. I didn't vote at all last year, the reason is the year before I supported Estelle and spent a shit load of cash on her and then she lost. I didn't want to waste my money. This year I still haven't got a firm favourite, though I'm tossing up between Priya, Ryan, Aishia and Leo and I might send some votes there way in the final few weeks.

18-25, Don't Vote. Uni fees don't pay themselves, you know.

My issue is that I'm sceptical as to how much my one vote will mean when compared to a 14-year-old who will spend dollars upon dollars to vote for her favourite because Daddy pays her bills. Also the whole George-ad-incident in 2012 made me think the system was a bit dodgy.

THAT BEING SAID - I nearly voted a few years back to save Ray the week he was evicted, but I decided against it because I was totally convinced he'd be safe ;_;

I'm over 30 and normally do vote, but I'm not expecting to much this year. I don't care about any of these people, there's no one stand-out housemate who I really want to support, and we get to see so little of what goes on in there now with the editing and lack of website content. I did put a vote through for Priya the first time she was up, but not this week.

Jesus Christ! You know you're getting old when your option is 30 and over . Not 30-35

Just stick me in with the damn pensioners :sour:

I vote when I have extra money.
Happy to spend money on priya this year

Over 30, never vote.

Did vote twice during 10 years.
Series 2, kids voted because it was fun, they got a kick out of it. That was the year TELSTRA ripped everyone off, charging even when you didn't get through, there was a bit of a mini scandal for a bit until they sorted it out.

So - never again, and it is a farce.
I wouldn't vote for what I don't trust is being transparent, and BB manipulates too much to be objective.
And i watch in that manner, silly & not worth worrying about who goes
We weakened for Vesna and Tim Brunero, voted for both. Tim B especially but only in the finals.

I'm between 18-25 and generally don't vote... but technically speaking, I may only send one or two votes at a time to (currently only) Priya whenever she's nominated.

Back