Skip to main content

Age demographic; Do you actually vote for your fave?

Pick one

• I'm under 18 and vote

• I'm under 18 and don't vote

• I'm 18-25 and vote

• I'm 18-25 and don't vote

• I'm 25-30 and vote

• I'm 25-30 and don't vote

• I'm over 30 and vote

• I'm over 30 and don't vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jesus Christ! You know you're getting old when your option is 30 and over . Not 30-35

Just stick me in with the damn pensioners :sour:

I vote when I have extra money.
Happy to spend money on priya this year

Lol! That reminds me of a time a telemarketer rang looking to survey people in a certain age bracket. I am over 30, so they politely said ‘Thanks but no thanks’.

Not even the telemarketers wanted me!! (and you know things are bad when that happens) :biggrin:

In terms of the poll: I voted last year (only during the final week), and will probably do the same this year.

Interesting responses :)

Jesus Christ! You know you're getting old when your option is 30 and over . Not 30-35

Just stick me in with the damn pensioners :sour:

I vote when I have extra money.
Happy to spend money on priya this year
Sorry I made you feel old lol :p Didn't have any poll categories left

I'm 18-25 and I don't vote, i.e. I'm most likely not going to vote this year. I voted like 40 times for Tully last year, but this year we have no live updates and I need to save up my money anyway.

18-25 age bracket and have only ever voted for Tim in the finale
I'm in the 18-25 category and usually don't vote. The only time I've ever voted is for Tim in the finale where I voted a tad too much :p Not sure if I'll vote this season, we'll see come finale.
This is exactly me haha! Tim was worth all those votes.

I think it's really sad so many don't vote and yet criticise the choices the public make. By voting (and it doesn't have to be much) it makes you a part of the show and helps shape the outcome.

What you whinging about now ? o_O

What?

iIg2teObvVGJC.gif

I think it's really sad so many don't vote and yet criticise the choices the public make. By voting (and it doesn't have to be much) it makes you a part of the show and helps shape the outcome.

If they get the message and open up the live feed, thousands of people will be more likely to vote because then we're getting a very limited, contrived feed of activities in the house, directed to show a message that THEY WANT TO SHOW or want to happen. The live feed should be evidence that they are actually living in the house and there is ongoing stuff happening and this isn't one whole staged drama. The community should be sharing stuff about the housemates with others alongside the show instead of some kind of modified viewpoint of what's happening being the only information we get!!!!

The equivalent of this is Rupert Murdoch media outlets being the only newspapers to report on anything and Fairfax and other alternatives closing down!

25-30 - I don't vote. I won't this season. I did send a few votes to Jade last year in the finale because I wanted her to beat Tahan :p I didn't think she'd win though.

I sent a few votes when I was around 18 to evict someone. But I have probably spent less than $10 on votes throughout the entire series.

If they get the message and open up the live feed, thousands of people will be more likely to vote because then we're getting a very limited, contrived feed of activities in the house, directed to show a message that THEY WANT TO SHOW or want to happen. The live feed should be evidence that they are actually living in the house and there is ongoing stuff happening and this isn't one whole staged drama. The community should be sharing stuff about the housemates with others alongside the show instead of some kind of modified viewpoint of what's happening being the only information we get!!!!

The equivalent of this is Rupert Murdoch media outlets being the only newspapers to report on anything and Fairfax and other alternatives closing down!
i've heard this argument from many posters here but i don't think BB producers care if the purists vote or not as their demographic will always vote. ratings is where it will hit them. we all still watch so until such time we stop (and ratings are down) then they may take these messages on board.

I'm 20 and I've never voted in the Channel 9 series. I've only voted a few times in the Channel 10 series. Generally, if I'm voting for a reality show, I do it near the finale.

Back