Skip to main content

A finale performance

Brent

So I still have nightmares about the first years Oats a la - desperate for fame, and their horrible gangnam style.

I can't remember if last years group did a performance?

If so, I am hoping that this years bunch do not have to - I'm really not keen to see the awkward dancing and playing to the crowd.

I am really not looking forward to the hideousness that is the finale performance. I can't recall last years but oats is still in there. Mind you it's the only line with Josh doing his best to get some groove going to be there.

I liked Bradley doing the Gangman Style thing in 2012.
Oats A La Layla: yeah, that was cringeworthy.
What will they do this year?.....................magic tricks from Lawson, rapping from Jake?

What about a medley of all the bad dances and songs etc. Start with the bum dance etc. ending with this year's song - I can't even remember the name or what it sounds like anymore. Too much?? O_O

It worked in BB05 because it was a celebration of all the tasks, as well as the HM's, and the moments from the season. Every year since has been shithouse.

In saying that, if they absolutely must do a performance again this year, just stick to something creative like BB09's "behind the scenes" walk-through. That is one of my favourite moments of BBAU ever.

In saying that, if they absolutely must do a performance again this year, just stick to something creative like BB09's "behind the scenes" walk-through. That is one of my favourite moments of BBAU ever.

Obvs not 09, which one was it again? I remember enjoying it.

Yeah, I never go by the year unless I say 2001, 2002, etc. To me, it's seasons BB01-BB11, which I'm pretty sure is also the intended use - it's just a coincidence that BB01-BB08 happened between 2001-2008. ;)

What about past and present housemates re-enacting the most memorable moments throughout the house. Have the camera and maybe Sonia walk through and the housemates could be on pause and Sonia can un-pause them. Like get Chrissie and Ben to have it out again, Sarah-Maree on the bed with pjs and bunny ears with her hand on her bum and you know other great moments like Lawson, Cat and The Toe bath scene. BB could run a poll for the viewers' favourite moments.

I am really not looking forward to the hideousness that is the finale performance. I can't recall last years but oats is still in there. Mind you it's the only line with Josh doing his best to get some groove going to be there.

Last year was the lantern dance to a Flo Rida song.

IMO they should cut the unnecessary shit cut the unnecessary shit and focus on the final 3. Scrap the ex-HM performance that no-one wants to see anyway, scrap the unnecessary recaps which we've already seen, don't waste time on gimmicks like last year's housemate jury (or prerecord ahead of time and post it on Jumpin instead). Just get straight into it - do the usual ex-HM interviews onstage, evict and interview 3rd place, announce winner, runner-up interview, winner interview.

Reactions: ts2
The only ex-housemates Sonia only needs to interview are Lawson/Cat, for obvious reasons, Aisha and Travis(assuming he doesn't make the last 3), and Ryan or David or Priya if any of all of them are eliminated before the finale.

2012 was pretty good, when they all did the conga line into the house and the fireworks were going off.
2013 was a letdown in comparison.

I liked Bradley doing the Gangman Style thing in 2012.
Oats A La Layla: yeah, that was cringeworthy.
What will they do this year?.....................magic tricks from Lawson, rapping from Jake?

You forgot the Lawswing.

Jake RAP NARRATING as Sonia GIVES BIRTH on STAGE.

Jake's 16 bars -
It's S-Krugz bitch, and she's quick with the birth
Bout to bring a new born kid to the earth
No games with you viewers, girl you saw it here first
Channel Nine baby, yeah we flyer than birds
Haha, yeah Sonia pushing babies without warning though
Me rapping the details, bout as boring as her morning show
Ay Leo, Skye wanted me first, she was feeling kinda horny bro
Til i fucked up and Lisa sucked my dick through a glory hole.....
Yeah, but back to subject, Sonia's water broke
But is it gonna be a son or a daughter though?
Gimmie some water bro, voice tired from the rapping
Alex booted me out, i want him fired, can it happen?
Me and Jason collabbing this month, he's the next Christina
Might go for some Asian pussy, imma send a text to Lina
Thats how a hipster do son, i want em when i seen her
Captain Jake-Z, saving bitches like FEMA....

Jake's 16 bars -
It's S-Krugz bitch, and she's quick with the birth
Bout to bring a new born kid to the earth
No games with you viewers, girl you saw it here first
Channel Nine baby, yeah we flyer than birds
Haha, yeah Sonia pushing babies without warning though
Me rapping the details, bout as boring as her morning show
Ay Leo, Skye wanted me first, she was feeling kinda horny bro
Til i fucked up and Lisa sucked my dick through a glory hole.....
Yeah, but back to subject, Sonia's water broke
But is it gonna be a son or a daughter though?
Gimmie some water bro, voice tired from the rapping
Alex booted me out, i want him fired, can it happen?
Me and Jason collabbing this month, he's the next Christina
Might go for some Asian pussy, imma send a text to Lina
Thats how a hipster do son, i want em when i seen her
Captain Jake-Z, saving bitches like FEMA....

hahahaha YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

scOuPDa.gif

Back