Skip to main content

a few questions

Xast

Melbourne
loving the show so far but i have never seen the uk version so i have no idea of the concept.

firstly, how far in advance is this filmed? is this the day before like big brother?

secondly, is there an audience with the hosts or is that the crew laughing along at their jokes?

thirdly, do the celebs see cameraman or is the idea not to see anyone?

Based on the UK format it's filmed the day before - I believe it airs live around 10am/11am in South Africa so you're seeing the full day before. In that regard it's more up to date than BB. It would just be the crew on site and perhaps some press/family, but generally just the crew.

Thirdly, I think in camp they try and conceal the cameramen as best they can but I think for the trials and celebrity chest they're openly filming.

Whenever you see chris and Julia those are the live segments, so those aren't filmed in advance (apart from when they meet the celeb for the trial).

7461c720a2.png

is this necklace their microphone? Marueen was talking about how she hates it during her interview and that she wanted to rip it off. That's a pretty crafty way to hide it if so.

7461c720a2.png

is this necklace their microphone? Marueen was talking about how she hates it during her interview and that she wanted to rip it off. That's a pretty crafty way to hide it if so.

I think it's both.

Back