Skip to main content

A curse?

It's just come to my attention that every housemate who has been evicted so far had nominated Tully the week before their eviction.

I know it's too early to determine this, but wouldn't that be so weird? What are your thoughts on curses? Happy coincidences? Etc...

But others who nominated her didn't get evicted. So your theory is nonsense. Law of large numbers.

But others who nominated her didn't get evicted. So your theory is nonsense. Law of large numbers.

Well of course, we can't exceed the maximum allowable amount of evictees every week.

Sharon was the only person to vote Tully in the first round and she left soon after.

Well of course, we can't exceed the maximum allowable amount of evictees every week.

Sharon was the only person to vote Tully in the first round and she left soon after.

Sharon also wasn't a very good housemate... Which is why I think she was evicted. Nothing to do with her nominating Tully

No one mourns the wicked
1769105-wicked_1_elphaba.jpg

Someone more talented than I ought to photoshop Tully's face on that

I hope such a curse doesn't exist because then Tully will never go because she'll never nominate herself!

That would be awesome. I love Wicked. Saw it 4 times in London and watching it next year when it comes to Melbourne.

How did you miss it last time! I went down to Melbourne multiple times just to see it.

I hope such a curse doesn't exist because then Tully will never go because she'll never nominate herself!

How did you miss it last time! I went down to Melbourne multiple times just to see it.

I was a poor uni student living in the country so I couldn't afford to go and see it. It's going to be cool to see it in Australia though? It was so English over there.

It's just come to my attention that every housemate who has been evicted so far had nominated Tully the week before their eviction.

I know it's too early to determine this, but wouldn't that be so weird? What are your thoughts on curses? Happy coincidences? Etc...

I think a lot of ppl nominate Tully so it's not hard for that coincidence to happen

I think a lot of ppl nominate Tully so it's not hard for that coincidence to happen

A lot of people?

1st round = Sharon
2nd round = Xavier, Rohan, Katie/Lucy and Tim.
3rd round = No one.

... Doesn't seem like much to me. But because no one nominated her in the 3rd round the "curse" talk could be abolished.

I was a poor uni student living in the country so I couldn't afford to go and see it. It's going to be cool to see it in Australia though? It was so English over there.

You haven't seen Wicked until you have seen Lucy Durack as Glinda!!!!!! She is Glinda!

I saw it in Sydney about 6 or 8 times. I am planning to see it maybe twice in Melbourne and lots more when it comes back to Sydney again.

A lot of people?

1st round = Sharon
2nd round = Xavier, Rohan, Katie/Lucy and Tim.
3rd round = No one.

... Doesn't seem like much to me. But because no one nominated her in the 3rd round the "curse" talk could be abolished.

No-one nominated her in the third round because she had the super power and they were worried she could hear them nominate, and would then target them, etc. It's pretty easy to abolish the 'curse' talk... Given you're the one who started it, just stop.

No-one nominated her in the third round because she had the super power and they were worried she could hear them nominate, and would then target them, etc. It's pretty easy to abolish the 'curse' talk... Given you're the one who started it, just stop.

Hold up! The curse could yet live on. If someone swaps her into being nominated and that person doesn't save themselves (unlikely but possible) and is then evicted....

You haven't seen Wicked until you have seen Lucy Durack as Glinda!!!!!! She is Glinda!

I saw it in Sydney about 6 or 8 times. I am planning to see it maybe twice in Melbourne and lots more when it comes back to Sydney again.

Louise Dearman (Londons Galinda) was pretty good too. Whoever is playing the character in Melbourne will have big shoes to fill.

We should get a group together to watch wicked together. Would be nice to meet the people behind the keyboard.

So I just witnessed Caleb getting evicted (bless his heart)... But guess who he nominated in the most recent round of nominations? Tully for 3!

Back