Skip to main content

3 Bloody Radio announcers! what the hell?

pawlini

I've got the power
Heidi & Tim are both radio announcers and rumoured black guy going in is also one. Sick of them every year.:mad:

^ was that during the Rihanna tour where she invited fans and journalists to fly with her around a world tour only for the whole thing to turn into a clusterfuck of a shambles? Pretty sure that made international news. Now I'm remembering dozens of articles talking about an australian radio host stripping naked and running up and down the aisles. So that was Tim??

^ was that during the Rihanna tour where she invited fans and journalists to fly with her around a world tour only for the whole thing to turn into a clusterfuck of a shambles? Pretty sure that made international news. Now I'm remembering dozens of articles talking about an australian radio host stripping naked and running up and down the aisles. So that was Tim??

That was Tim.

And i dont think there is anything wrong with radio hosts going in...someone shouldnt be defined by their job.
The ONLY issue i will have with it is if their workplace uses their media presence to gain votes for their employee

The ONLY issue i will have with it is if their workplace uses their media presence to gain votes for their employee
you shouldnt worry about Heidi winning then. Most of the newcastle/hunter listeners have tunned off NXFM mornings since they got rid of their most loved, long running Steve & Kim show and replaced it with these idiots, Heidi, Heath & Normy instead. So many people got angry and tunned off. She's not that loved over here trust me. Loud mouth know it all.

Yeah seriously I can't fucking believe it. Why can't we have normal unknown people like the premise of the show is supposed to? I think I'm done with big brother, and if I'm done then that means a large number of people who like it a whole lot less then me are done too. Bye bye bog brother, it will be moved to go! soon enough...

Yeah seriously I can't fucking believe it. Why can't we have normal unknown people like the premise of the show is supposed to? I think I'm done with big brother, and if I'm done then that means a large number of people who like it a whole lot less then me are done too. Bye bye bog brother, it will be moved to go! soon enough...

Back for another season of moaning are we Jumpy?

If they hear you work in radio you are almost guaranteed to go through to the final stages of auditions.

Back