Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Final 3 (contains spoilers)

Honestly, him making F3 gives me slight hope for the series.

Despite being setup as a villain, Dan emphasising playing hard in his teaser might mean we might see some real gameplay this year in order for him to get to the end.

Either that, or everyone thinks he’s kindof a dick and drag him to the end because they know he can’t win, urgh

I wonder if Jayne refers to Sarah Jane? If so, I'd say Marley is the odds on favourite for me at the moment.

I wonder if Jayne refers to Sarah Jane?
I suspected this back when it was first leaked, however I have deduced that this won't be the case. Sonia referred to her as "SJ" in an interview, so I suspect this is her common name in the house as not to be confused with another HM actually called Jayne.

Plus, she doesn't appear in any promo clips after a certain point.

Honestly, him making F3 gives me slight hope for the series.

Despite being setup as a villain, Dan emphasising playing hard in his teaser might mean we might see some real gameplay this year in order for him to get to the end.

Either that, or everyone thinks he’s kindof a dick and drag him to the end because they know he can’t win, urgh
Nice to actually see some strategy, even if it is from other players taking a goat to the end with them hahaha.

Not reading, just posting to say:

I hate spoilers. Please do not assume we all read spoilers, and merrily post away in various threads regarding who 'we all know' will be 'around for a long time', and other hinty remarks, that are effectively spoilers for the unspoiled.

Thank you.

Not reading, just posting to say:

I hate spoilers. Please do not assume we all read spoilers, and merrily post away in various threads regarding who 'we all know' will be 'around for a long time', and other hinty remarks, that are effectively spoilers for the unspoiled.

Thank you.
When the show is pre-recorded spoilers or spoilerish posts are inevitable. Also no one wants to read a thread full of spoiler tags or worry about having to use them.

Sadly I think you’ll need to either learn to live with those posts or learn to dodge them.

When the show is pre-recorded spoilers or spoilerish posts are inevitable. Also no one wants to read a thread full of spoiler tags or worry about having to use them.

Sadly I think you’ll need to either learn to live with those posts or learn to dodge them.
There are three threads on this front page with "(spoilers)" in their titles. That gives an indication of correct procedure, in my view.

But the episode threads should ideally not be littered with spoilers.

I put well-known spoiler lovers/spoiler-spurters on ignore these days.

Anyway, just a friendly reminder not everyone goes out of their way to know stuff about the show in advance of watching it.

Behind Big Brother has always been about spoilers - it's what this site and the community is built on and generally it is something that moderates itself, and moderates itself well.

Considering Seven have released a promo for at least one housemate who is yet to move in they've pretty much confirmed they'll be at least one Intruder later in the series.

Well if it IS Marley, Daniel and an intruder named Jayne, Marley is obviously a fantastic player, taking two people with him who don't have any hope of winning. No wonder the betting agencies have him at less than 2:1 as the winner...

Back