Skip to main content

2013 Housemates: what did you think of them?

APABLD

For me:

Love: Ben, Tim, Mr Clooney

Like: Caleb, Katie & Lucy, Mikkayla, Madaline, Boog, Drew, Tahan, Jade

Indifferent/ wasn't in the house long enough to form an opinion of: Sharon, Rohan, Xavier, Jasmin, Matthew, Tully, Nathan, Ed

Dislike: Heidi, Justynn

Love: Ben and Tully

Like: Jade, Katie/Lucy, Drew, Justynn

Indifferent/tolerable: Caleb, Rohan, Sharon, Heidi, Jasmine, Maddie, Boog and Tim (liked him back then, but not much in the past month)

Dislike: Ed, Nathan, Matthew, Tahan and Mikkayla (I didn't hate them, but they were not good housemates)

Overall, they we had bland housemates this year and some awful editing. I still don't understand why so many people prefer this year over last's. My 'love' category usually has a lot of housemates. This year it's just two - I only cared a lot for two housemates. :/

Love: Tully, Justynn, Tahan
Like: Drew, Rohan, Jasmin, Boog
Indifferent: Jade, Tim, Ben, Madaline, Caleb, Katie & Lucy, Sharon, Heidi, Xavier
Dislike: Ed, Mikkayla, Nathan, Matthew

They were a REALLY good bunch this year. Miles better than last year's.

Loved: Jade, Tim, Drew, Katie & Lucy
Liked: Mikkayla, Ben, Boog, Tahan (sometimes), Caleb, Ed, Matt, Madeline, Xavier, Sharon, Nathan
Disliked: Tully, Jas, Heidi, Rohan, Justynn

Love: tim and drew (tim by a milshot more tough)
Like: Ben, Jade (the ed thing made me grow off her though), xavier, maybe even tahan towards the end
disliked everyone else

Love: Tim, Tahan,Drew,Mikkayla
Like: Jasmine, Xavier,Nathan,Maddie,Boogs,Tully,Rohan
Disliked : Ed,Matt,Caleb,Ben,Sharon,Jade,Sugar Sisters,Justynn

Love: Tim
Like: Drew, Jade, Katie and Lucy, Justtyynnnn
Indifferent: Madaline, Caleb, Sharon, Heidi, Xavier, Matt, Mikkayla, Jasmine, Rohan
Dislike: Ed, Nathan, Heidi, Tahan, Tully, Ben, Boogs

This is the first BB I've watched in years and it's better now than it was on Channel 10. Interesting mix this year.

LOVE: Ben, Tahan, Tim, Drew
Like: Katie & Lucy, Boog, Caleb, Nathan, Jasmine, Nathan
Indifferent: Jade, Sharon, Rohan, Xavier
Dislike: Ed, Matt, Madaline, Justynn, Mikkayla, Heidi
Hate:Tully

Love: Tully, Tahan, Boog, Justynn

Like: Drew, Tim, Matthew, Jade,

Indifferent: Ben, Madaline, Caleb, Katie & Lucy, Sharon, Heidi, Xavier, Rohan, Jasmin

Dislike: Ed, Mikkayla, Nathan

Loved: Tim & Jade (1st & 2nd BAYBBBEEEEEEE)

Liked (most of the time): Sugar Sisters, Madaline, Drew, Boog, Mikkayla,

Indifferent: Ed, Caleb, Sharon, Heidi, Xavier, Rohan, Jasmin, Matthew, Nathan, Justynn

Disliked: Tully, Ben & Tahan

My final rankings

1 Mikkayla
2 Ben
3 Tim
4 Jade
5 Tully
6 Jasmin
7 Rohan
8 Nathan
9 Madaline
10 Katie and Lucy
11 Drew
12 Xavier
13 Ed
14 Matt
15 Caleb
16 Justynn
17 Sharon
18 Heidi
19 Boog
20 Tahan

Loved Jade since day 2, could go on for ages. Among everything I like about her!
Liked Tahan in the beginning but grew to dislike and eventually hate her when I saw how by bitchy she was
Jazz - EW, don't get me started
Heidi - read above
Ed - like/dislike, I was very on/off with him
Sharon - yuck, boring and 'couldn't be bothered' with her
Tully - does this bitch have no shame? Although there were a few moments where I did connect with her
Tim - I can't deny the fact that he has been the most entertaining and funny for me, very smart guy with a good heart
Caleb - liked him at the start then I saw a bitching side to him and he was like a sheep
Matthew - stupid idiot who was bigoted, thought he was top shit
Xavier - jerk and a smartass, didn't like the way he sucked up to everybody, a sheep
Justynn - hobo, looked dirty and scruffy although I did like how he spoke his mind
Nathan - BFG, sweet man with a heart of gold although quite boring with little air time
Sugar sisters - lovely, sweet and full of energy, I had a completely wrong perception of them when they arrived
Rohan - interesting and quirky although sometimes I found him annoying and too much of a try-hard
Boog - bogan, although she was quite funny, I just didn't like her lack of manners
Drew - greasy, shifty and conniving. A massive, jealous snake and progressively became worse
Maddie - thought I would've hated her but ended up really liking her, sweet person
Mikkayla - reminds me a lot of myself and love her courage and determination, was also a great friend

Love: Drew Boog Tahan Tim Ed Ben Mr Clooney

Like: Katie & Lucy Caleb

Dislike: Xavier Justynn Jasmine Heidi Madaline

Meh: Jade Sharon Rohan Nathan Matt

Hate: Tully Mikkayla

Probably one of my fave casts overall :)

Back