Skip to main content

16th Oct Eviction % Predictions

bzzt

This is probably a useless thread but why not predict percentages for a somewhat unpredictable eviction? :p

I think it'll end up like:
54% Tahan
24% Boog
22% Mikkayla

I think it'll be close.

39% Tahan
31% Mikkayla
30% Boog

That's too much -- Last week, our favourites (Tim and Ben) didn't even reach 20%.

Tahan - 27%
Mikkayla - 14.8%
Boog - 14.6%

It's gonna be a very close call between the last two. It could be Mikkayla going or Boog. I cannot tell. All I know is that the last two people will have extremely close votes.

EDIT: Mathematical error fixed (see next page)

Last edited:
thought id give you guys a update , mikkayla fans just ran a 24 hour #Mikkaylamonday to vote to save her and take pics , after 6 hours of messaging everyone involved we have found out in a total combined voting effort we sent in around 6500 votes..... mikkaylas percentage is gonna be rather high this week i think!

That's too much -- Last week, our favourites (Tim and Ben) didn't even reach 20%.

Tahan - 27%
Mikkayla - 14.8%
Boog - 14.6%

It's gonna be a very close call between the last two. It could be Mikkayla going or Boog. I cannot tell. All I know is that the last two people will have extremely close votes.

Yeah because there was 5 up last week. They're obviously going to be higher this week because the combined percentages have to equal 100%.

Tahan - 27%
Mikkayla - 14.8%
Boog - 14.6%

Thats because there was 5 of them up.

Your percentages also only add up to 56.4%.

Tahan - 27%
Mikkayla - 14.8%
Boog - 14.6%

43.6% voted that you failed math class

Back