Skip to main content

…True or False?/ Real or Fake?/Fair Dinkum or Bullshit?...

...Lindsay it means 'ridgey didge...true blue or dinky die'... (sorry... I'll stop being silly)... in plain English it means... genuine or authentic or it's true etc... it's Aussie slang that I threw into the title for the 'Aussie' related content that may appear in this thread... do you have any slang like that in South Africa?... you now have me curious... lol!... cheers.

...haha!... that guy is amazing... how can he talk that fast?... lol!... funny as!... thanks for posting that and clearing it all up for me Lindsay... lol!... cheers.
some of us do speak fast LOL...He has other videos too
this guy is also good to hear slang

...wow!...that is so interesting... you know why don't you?... it's because we found out that the Earth was round you know?... when we all still thought that the Earth was flat a few hundred years back we were able to walk in a straight line when lost... would I lie to you guys?... :whistling: ;):) cheers.

...inside your belly button are thousands of bacteria that form an ecosystem the size of an entire rainforest... true or false?... cheers.

True or False.. that originally batter was meant as a method of cooking and not intended to be eaten?
Just something my sister told me years ago but i never bothered to fact check >.<

Any thread involving BS is bound to contain Australia's greatest blowhard, Bruce Dell, and his snakeoil claims about 'unlimited detail' and taking his technology from the future. He is an uneducated shonk who doesn't have the slightest technical idea what he says and just makes up any unfounded grand claim he likes to get attention. Every patent he applied for has been rejected. He never accepts interviews from technical people as he would implode. The swindle is quite funny, as suckers get fooled by his smoke and mirrors show.

...I just discovered this video of a German kid losing his mind over a video game that he is playing and his tanty is epic!... I can't decide on whether it is his true reaction or whether it is all a big set up or not?... I'm sliding towards it being a set up myself but.... oooooh... I dunno?... what do you think?...real or fake?...

...I didn't think that any kid could lose his temper that much and it sounds so bloody funny in German!... it sounds like an old speech of Hitler's in WWII at times to me so maybe it is real?... lol!... cheers.

f3917aa391b672dae540f2f81c9a0033-1.jpg

Back