Skip to main content

The Traitors AU

Oh man, this gambling one is crazy! (I was going to say a gamble!)
Wow, first one a win!
Oops, shhh for those not watching yet!

I would love this twist. At the end the winner is the 1st person that was booted. So that's Millie.

Oops.... you could just see it in her eyes, in her face, when Teresa said the "murder" word .... she instantly regretted what she said and everyone looked at her with traitorous looks in their eyes 🤣

Oops.... you could just see it in her eyes, in her face, when Teresa said the "murder" word .... she instantly regretted what she said and everyone looked at her with traitorous looks in their eyes 🤣
Oh yes that was so obvious, lol

I think they might actually pick him to join them as the new traitor.
Yes I thought the same thing. So I hope they didn't murder him. Hopefully it's a deliberate edit to make it look like he was going and this is the scenario that will actually play out.

Because I have no life, I have gone through the murdered ones.

Millie was shown 1st.
Sandra was shown 2nd (there was 3 of them)
Ethan was shown 1st.
Midy was shown 1st.
Justine was shown 1st
On Tuesday Kate is shown 1st. Mark is shown 2nd (Watch Mark be the one done in.) lol

Last edited:

Millie was shown 1st.
Ethan was shown 1st.
Midy was shown 1st.
Justine was shown 1st
On Wednesday Kate is shown 1st. Mark is shown 2nd (Watch Mark be the one done in.) lol
Well done Kaz looks like a lot of hard work on your behalf!

I hope Mark isn't murdered, but as I predicted, he made himself a target by being too good at hunting traitors.
That's a difficult one to work out. He is good at finding traitors but not too good at getting people to vote with him. It took him almost a week to get people to target Angus, so maybe they wouldn't be that bothered by him.. On the other hand, maybe people will now listen to his choices as his track record is fairly accurate - so that could be a reason to murder him..
And if he isn't murdered, then he would be a good choice to be recruited as a traitor.

I can't remember the rule though, can the faithful say no to becoming a traitor?? It would seem a difficult decision though, if you were asked to switch sides and didn't - then you might become the next murder victim for not switching. + could you tell people that the traitors tried to recruit you and you said no??? That would raise alarm bells in faithfuls as they might not believe that you in fact did refuse.

I imagine if the traitors try to recruit someone they send a note asking them or something, so that they don't disclose their identity if the faithful refuses...

Millie was shown 1st.
Ethan was shown 1st.
Midy was shown 1st.
Justine was shown 1st
On Tuesday Kate is shown 1st. Mark is shown 2nd (Watch Mark be the one done in.) lol
You're the resident Angela Lansbury, "murder she wrote" crime solver :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Kaz
It's a shame they murdered Mark before the new Traitor twist came in.
I'm not sure girl-who-was-only-introduced-tonight is gonna be of much use.
And how are they going to explain that there was no murder?
(Assuming she accepts. If she doesn't, is she allowed to blab about the offer?)

This is such a weird format. I want to like it, but it's just so uneven and nonsensical at times.

There are some duds but overall the casting is pretty good. Would have much preferred some of this cast on a season of The Mole though.

The challenge segments are boring and pointless, but it gets interesting during the social and strategy segments where they all accuse each other of being traitors. Yet still what are the traitors doing that is so treacherous? They secretly vote someone out as per the rules of the game. It's hardly a huge act of betrayal and the faithfuls have very little to base their assumptions on.

The banishment ceremony works for the most part and the person leaving gets their moment before they depart. With the murders, however, you have central characters kicked out abruptly, usually without any closure for the audience. It feels like a rough draft of a show despite this being the final product airing on television.

Back